Evolution has given some couch potatoes the rare ability to exist exclusively on a diet of soaps and sitcoms. Today's deal from The Pizza Slice, however, proves that there's always room for one more cheesy delivery.
- Pay just €10 (up to a €22 value, for up to 55% value) for any extra large pizza.
- Or for €18 (up to a €44 value, for up to 59% off), get two extra large pizzas.
- Pick up your pizza or have it delivered to your door for an additional €2 -- see fine print for addresses covered by each branch.
- The independent business caters to south County Dublin seven days a week from branches in Bray and Monkstown, and electric 'hot-bags' keep your pizza piping hot on its way to you.
- All ingredients including the dough are fresh, never frozen, so you'll taste the difference when you choose from more than a dozen house specialities.
- Why not roll with, for instance, The Meatball, with onions, peppers, sweetcorn, pepperoni, meatballs, and extra mozzarella -- or get in a flap over the BBQ Chicken De-Lux with tangy barbecue sauce, chicken, crispy bacon, onions, and mozzarella?
- An extra large 16-inch helping should mean there's plenty to go a-round, even if there's nothing on the box.
Interrupt your regular schedule to programme a special variety performance of the freshly baked kind. Reach for the remote control and click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By April 18, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
The Pizza Slice
One (€10) or Two (€18) Extra Large 16-Inch Pizzas
- from € 10