Evolution has given some couch potatoes the rare ability to exist exclusively on a diet of soaps and sitcoms. Today's deal from The Pizza Slice, however, proves that there's always room for one more cheesy delivery.
- Pay just €10 (up to a €22 value, for up to 55% value) for any extra large pizza.
- Or for €18 (up to a €44 value, for up to 59% off), get two extra large pizzas.
- Pick up your pizza or have it delivered to your door for an additional €2 -- see fine print for addresses covered by each branch.
- The independent business caters to south County Dublin seven days a week from branches in Bray and Monkstown, and electric 'hot-bags' keep your pizza piping hot on its way to you.
- All ingredients including the dough are fresh, never frozen, so you'll taste the difference when you choose from more than a dozen house specialities.
- Why not roll with, for instance, The Meatball, with onions, peppers, sweetcorn, pepperoni, meatballs, and extra mozzarella -- or get in a flap over the BBQ Chicken De-Lux with tangy barbecue sauce, chicken, crispy bacon, onions, and mozzarella?
- An extra large 16-inch helping should mean there's plenty to go a-round, even if there's nothing on the box.
Interrupt your regular schedule to programme a special variety performance of the freshly baked kind. Reach for the remote control and click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By April 18, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
The Pizza Slice
One (€10) or Two (€18) Extra Large 16-Inch Pizzas
- € 10
popular right now
One-Hour Kayaking, Canoeing, or Boating Experience on Grand Canal f...€ 12
The Adventure Agency
One-Day Outdoor Survival Skills School€ 35
Six-Week Spanish, French, or German Evening Course€ 49
Two Large Frozen Yogurts with Up To Four Toppings€ 5
Hour-Long Tattoo Session€ 49