You missed it This great deal for Bo London is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Michelin-Starred Five-Course Tasting Menu for Two People (£65), or One Person (£49)
- 250 purchased
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
It might sound risky playing around with our favourite foods, but Bo London have simply taken great traditional Chinese cuisine and tinkered with it so it's modern, fresh, and of course, delicious.
- For £65, two people can experience the magic with an five-course tasting menu at the Michelin-starred restaurant on Mill Street.
- Or, get a place for one person for £49.
- Chef Alvin Leung -- whose restaurant Bo Innovation in Hong Kong holds two Michelin stars and is ranked 90th in the word -- has crafted a tasting menu with five exquisite dishes in his signature 'X-treme Chinese' style.
- With a strong emphasis on texture, Alvin's cooking really pushes the boundaries and encourages you to open up your imagination and welcome new experiences.
- The menu starts with the White Garden course, an avocado and lime mousse with morel mushroom crumbs and ginger powder.
- Next comes the Bed and Breakfast course with a jasmine smoked quail's egg, followed by the Cloud course featuring cured mackerel with compressed cucumber and black sesame.
- You'll then dig into pork belly with black garlic, peas, Sichuan vanilla apple, and jersey pearl potatoes.
- Things wouldn't be complete without something sweet so you'll enjoy a palm sugar creme brûlée with sour Morello cherry compote.
- Alvin takes centuries old recipes, plays around with the ingredients, and applies state-of-the-art techniques to take them to the next level.
- Valid seven days a week with limited availability Thursday to Sunday.
- Not valid during December.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
Enjoy By 14 February, 2014