For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
It might sound risky playing around with our favourite foods, but Bo London have simply taken great traditional Chinese cuisine and tinkered with it so it's modern, fresh, and of course, delicious.
- For £65, two people can experience the magic with an five-course tasting menu at the Michelin-starred restaurant on Mill Street.
- Or, get a place for one person for £49.
- Chef Alvin Leung -- whose restaurant Bo Innovation in Hong Kong holds two Michelin stars and is ranked 90th in the word -- has crafted a tasting menu with five exquisite dishes in his signature 'X-treme Chinese' style.
- With a strong emphasis on texture, Alvin's cooking really pushes the boundaries and encourages you to open up your imagination and welcome new experiences.
- The menu starts with the White Garden course, an avocado and lime mousse with morel mushroom crumbs and ginger powder.
- Next comes the Bed and Breakfast course with a jasmine smoked quail's egg, followed by the Cloud course featuring cured mackerel with compressed cucumber and black sesame.
- You'll then dig into pork belly with black garlic, peas, Sichuan vanilla apple, and jersey pearl potatoes.
- Things wouldn't be complete without something sweet so you'll enjoy a palm sugar creme brûlée with sour Morello cherry compote.
- Alvin takes centuries old recipes, plays around with the ingredients, and applies state-of-the-art techniques to take them to the next level.
- Valid seven days a week with limited availability Thursday to Sunday.
- Not valid during December.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 14, 2014
Michelin-Starred Five-Course Tasting Menu for Two People (£65), or One Person (£49)
popular right now
A Victorian Hotel in Seaside Eastbourne£109
The Happiness Centre
Weight Management Retreat in the East Sussex Countryside£165
Full-Day 'The Fundamentals of Drawing' Workshop at the V&A with Lun...£44
The Boleyn Hotel
A Charming Hotel and Dinner in Historic Surrey£99
The Spa Boutique
Deluxe Facial Treatment£29