You missed it This great deal for St. Paul Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Interior and Exterior Cleaning of Windows
Integrative Wellness Academy
Online Wellness and Life Coaching Certification
House of Jazz
$60 Toward Entry, Food, and Drinks
Clinique Santé Vitale D.Z.
Swedish Hot Stone, or Couple's Massage
St. Paul Hotel
Award-Winning Boutique Luxury in Old Montreal
- Save 40%
- 14 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night ($179) or Two-Night ($329) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
• Complimentary Upgrade to Deluxe Suite (Based on Availability at Check-In)
• Deluxe Continental Buffet Breakfast for Two
• Visit Montreal Coupon Booklet
Old Montreal is new again. Long the stomping grounds of tourists, this waterfront neighborhood, its cobblestone streets, and its 17th-century architecture are once again the province of locals. And not just any locals. The hippest Montrealers are opening cutting-edge boutiques, world-class restaurants, and chic cafes amid one of North America's oldest urban areas.
Historic elegance meets contemporary style at the award-winning St. Paul Hotel, originally built at the turn of the century in iconic Beaux Arts fashion. Set on chic McGill Street, this boutique hotel is situated at the doorstep of Old Montreal and within walking distance of downtown and the waterfront. On-site, you'll have access to one of the city's most sought-after seats: a table at The Hambar, which opened with great fanfare in 2012 and is already renowned for its charcuterie plate and extensive wine list.
At 450 square feet, each Junior Suite features separate living and sleeping quarters, a queen-size bed, a large work space with complimentary Wi-Fi, a marble bathroom with a deep soaking tub, and large windows that look out onto Old Montreal or downtown. Upon availability, you'll be treated to a free upgrade to a Deluxe Suite. The hotel's most luxurious accommodations, each 650-square-foot Deluxe Suite is fit with a king-size bed and boasts the same graceful design that has earned the St. Paul numerous accolades.
• Your Visit Montreal coupon booklet is packed with up to $500 in discounts on activities or attractions
• Peruse the exhibits at Pointe-à-Callière, Montreal's archaeology and history museum
• Scour the many high-fashion boutiques on Rue St. Paul Ouest
• Check out the lighted snow tunnels at Snow Village in Parc Jean-Drapeau
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014