71% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Have you ended up responsible for whipping up a different kind of recipe at your next gathering? Stir in one part today's deal and we'll get you out of your Dilli of a pickle.
- Tip £38 (a £100 value) into our pan for a three-hour Meaty Indian Cooking class at the Altrincham eatery, a short walk from the train station.
- Alternatively for just £69 (a £200 value), throw extra ingredients into the mix with the same package for two people, or £108 (a £300 value) will get three people the same deal.
- Or for £139 (a £400 value), get a gang of four together.
- We know there's a master chef simmering under the surface: turn up the heat as you learn to create an authentic feast of chicken tikka butter masala, aloo chana --potato and chickpeas, and makai and mushroom masala at a restaurant even the critics have a taste for.
- Valid from January -- perfect as a Christmas gift.
Don't put today's deal to one side for later: click 'Buy Now' and your guests will dish out the compliments.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Three-Hour Meaty Indian Cooking Class for One (£38), Two (£69), Three (£108) or Four (£139) People
enjoy £62 savings
- from £38
up to 62%