It's often said that your body is your temple. If your body's feeling more like a run-down semi-detached than a place of worship, then opt for a spot of renovation with today's deal from Eat Move Lose:
- Invest £39 (a £130 value) and participate in a six week weight loss programme, starting on January 7 or February 25.
- The programme combines weekly nutrition and exercise sessions and is run by Emma Carder, an experienced and registered dietitian, and Rob Lunn an accomplished personal trainer.
- Each hour-long session offers much more than just a weekly weigh-in; you'll receive extensive dietary advice and knowledge on portion control, goal setting and meal planning -- as well as support from your course leader and other attendees.
- Take home literature which you use to assist you day to day.
- Designed around HIIT fitness principles, your work-out combines a range of style and techniques with the aim of suiting your personal fitness levels.
- Location is key, and what better place to get started than IM Marsh.
Sick of ineffective gyms draining your wallet? Don't meditate on today's deal for too long. Build up some momentum with the click of 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 8, 2014
map & location
Eat Move Lose
Six Week Weight Loss Programme Starting on January 7 or February 25
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Jay Bassan Beauty
Hour-Long Prescription Facial (£17) or 30-Minute Back, Neck and Sho...£17
1 Click Print
A3 (£6), A2 (£8), A1 (£14), or A0 (£29) Personalised Canvas Print£6
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24
Grace Harbour Natural Therapies
Hour-Long (£24) or 30-Minute (£15) Hot Stone or Swedish Massage; or...£24