Oahu things to do: tours, museums including Polynesian Cultural Center, Sea Life Park, USS Bowfin, Pearl Harbor, swimming with dolphins
About This Deal
In light of recent events, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for a list of inclusions that are always up to date.
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of passes.
Save up to 55% off combined admission to over 40 popular Oahu things to do with Go City. The Oahu All-inclusive Pass provides admission to more than 40 attractions in Oahu over the course of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 days, including outdoor activities, cruises, Pearl Harbor historic sights, museums, guided hikes, tours, and more. Pick a 3 or more days pass and you’ll also get one premium attraction of your choosing between a Hawaiian Luau, a Dolphin encounter at Sea Life Park, a semi-private surf lesson, and more. You can visit as many attractions as you like, within the number of days your pass is valid for. The more you see, the more you save!
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour at Pearl Harbor
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Secret Island Beach (Half-Day) at Kualoa Ranch
- Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Waimea Valley
- Diamond Head: Shuttle & Self-guided Hike
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii incl. Da Flowrider
- Hawaiian Lei Making on Sunset Beach
- Guided Hike on the North Shore
- Iolani Palace and more!
3-, 4- or 5- day All-Inclusive passes also include your choice of one premium attraction. Choose one of the following options:
- Dolphin Encounter Plus Admission to Sea Life Park
- Sunset Sail on Makani Catamaran with Drinks
- Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson (for 2+) by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
- Moana Splash Luau at Sea Life Park
- Full-Day Tour: Hidden Gems, Turtles & Snorkeling
- Beauty and the Feast Tour
- All-Inclusive Pass with entry to over 40 top things to do in Oahu including attractions, museums, outdoor activities, tours and more.
- Show your pass on your phone (or download and print it at home) to get and in and pay nothing at the gate.
- Valid for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 non-consecutive calendar days which can be taken anytime over the a period of 2-weeks (starting on your first day of use)
- One premium attraction choice included with 3 or more day passes
- Please note that due to these unprecedented circumstances, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change. Make sure to check your Go Oahu guidebook on the day, as well as the attraction/tour website for the latest information.
- Some attractions may require advanced reservations and capacity may be limited. If you’re unable to attend, make sure you cancel your reservation and give someone else the chance to visit.
Click here to view a full list of available Go City offers.
About Go City
Go City passes are multi-attraction passes that offer great savings on combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, and more compared to purchasing tickets individually. With flexible purchase options, there’s a pass for every type of traveler across over 30 top destinations worldwide including: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Cancun, and more. Travelers can choose from different types of passes for their upcoming trip. An All-Inclusive Pass offers you complete access to visit any of the included city attractions and tours, within a certain number of days. This is the perfect pass if you want to see and do as much as possible - the more you see, the more you save. An Explorer Pass let's you choose the number of attractions you wish to visit over a period of 60 days. Explorer passes are best if you want to tick a few favorites off your bucket list. With 60 days to visit your choice of attractions, there’s no need to rush your vacation. Go City passes give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want, whilst making incredible savings as you go.