New York Pass: Entry to Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Things to Do, Kids Activities, Madame Tussauds, Metropolitan Museum of Art
About This Deal
In light of recent events, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for a list of inclusions that are always up to date.
The New York Pass
Save on combined admission to over 100 top New York attractions with The New York Pass by Go City. Enjoy the freedom to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day. The digital pass is activated upon visiting the first attraction, and then it’s valid for the number of selected consecutive calendar days. With The New York Pass you can see more, do more, and get the best value out of your trip to the Big Apple.
Not sure which is the best sightseeing pass for your trip? Check the Go City - New York Explorer Pass that gives you the freedom to choose a desired number of attractions to visit over 60 days.
Activities and attractions: Visit as many attractions as you like with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10-days pass. The New York Pass grants you access to more than 100 Big Apple landmarks and sites including:
- Christmas Lights Walking Tour of Brooklyn
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- One World Observatory
- Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus New York
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- Landmarks Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Guggenheim Museum, and more!
- All-Inclusive Pass with entry to over 100 top things to do in New York including attractions, museums, tours, kids activities and more
- Show your pass on your phone (or download and print it at home) to get in and pay nothing at the gate.
- Valid for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 consecutive calendar days (starting on your first day of use)
- Please note attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change. Make sure to check your New York digital guide on the day, as well as the attraction/tour website for the latest information.
- Some attractions may require advanced reservations and capacity may be limited. If you’re unable to attend, make sure you cancel your reservation and give someone else the chance.
- Adult pass is valid for ages 13 and up
- Child pass is valid for ages 3–12
Click here to view a full list of available Go City offers.
About The New York Pass
The sheer number of attractions in New York can be overwhelming, but paying for tickets to see them doesn't have to be. Armed with the New York Pass, visitors and residents alike gain entrance to more than 100 sightseeing destinations.
It encompasses more than big-name attractions, too. With walking tours, it allows pass holders to take a seat at some of New York's best eateries or discover alleyways and side roads of graffiti and street art. It even grants access to activities that double as transport, such as sightseeing tour, which lets riders hop on and off whenever they please.