A “tour” of Charleston where you don’t get up from your seat. This activity is unique to the industry, in that the dishes are all authentic to the time period and the courses are done chronologically beginning in the 19th century, and it’s all narrated by a Culinary Historian.
About This Deal
Enjoy a 4 course vintage meal with authentic dishes from the 1730’s to 1890’s. Learn Charleston history as well in a beautiful 19th century dining room. The menu is chronological, so the first course covers Colonial Times, second course is Antebellum Times, third course is reconstruction and beyond, and fourth course is desserts and candies from all eras.
• Beef a la Mode - Not beef with ice cream, but beef made to the highest level!
• Roast Capon with Lemon
• Duck and Sausage Pilau with Apples
• Shrimp Pie
• White Fricassee of Chicken
• Charlotte Russe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- 21 and older only
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 4 course dinner with 3 entrees and dessert
- Narration on Charleston and culinary history
- Bring your own bottle (BYOB) for drinks. Madeira was the wine of choice then, but bring anything
46b State St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Historic Charleston Supper Club in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.