Come live the Local Life with Captain Bryan or Guide Adam Moore! This experience is for guests who enjoy sipping their way through a new city full of history. This is not a classic "sit there and shut up tour" but an opportunity to engage with a local. The licensed guide will meet guests at the initial bar establishment and receive a small complimentary snack and the opportunity to purchase some of the areas finest beers/ mixed drinks while the guide goes over the historical roots of the city. From there guests will walk the historical alley ways and cobblestone streets of Charleston to several cultural sites included a dungeon, the original city theater, and 300 year old homes. A second bar will be the site of another drink opportunity where the guide will relate stories specifically regarding the Prohibition era in Charleston and its affect on the populace. Towards the end of the experience guests will find themselves in a local park along the waterfront. Come live the local life!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
Groups will see this remarkable structure as part of the route.
Pass By: Dock Street Theater, 135 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401-2899
Guests will see this historic theater as part of the route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Snacks - One small snack is provided at the first bar location.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks are not included as part of the tour. Guest will have the ability to purchase at the 2 bar establishments.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend this experience
70 State St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Pineapple Fountain, 1 Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charleston Historic Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.