Kingman's Premier Desert Winery Tour
Your adventure begins from your hotel where one of our 5 star rated guides will welcome you aboard our sanitized passenger van. Your group will be spirited away to Kingman's Powerhouse Visitors Center, Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums. After a short visit, then we head down Route 66 to desert wineries where you will have the opportunity to try up to 7 different local wines. The beauty of the desert landscape, surrounded by green vineyards and distant mountain scenes create the perfect ambiance for relaxing and visiting with friends, old and new, while sipping your favorite signature wine choices.
After a leisurely visit, your group will embark once again on Route 66 to downtown Kingman where you will be treated to your freshly made lunch from one of our local restaurant favorites. Either hot or cold lunch choice is served along with your favorite brewed beer or wine at Black Bridge Brewery.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingman Visitor Center, 120 W Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401-5870
Your adventure begins with our first experience at the Kingman Powerhouse Visitors Center/Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums. The Route 66/Electric Vehicle Museum is in Kingman’s Historic Powerhouse and depicts the historical evolution of travel along the 35th parallel that became Route 66. Brilliant murals, photos and life-size dioramas capture each of the groups that have traveled what came to be known as the Mother Road.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stetson Winery, 10965 N Moonscape Way, Kingman, AZ 86401-9301
A vineyard oasis in the Mojave Desert awaits you with anticipated welcome for visitors hailing both near and far. Nestled in a high desert valley, desert fresh air, dreamy sunsets and a Big Red Barn ambience is an unbeatable combination that rivals their signature wines. Wine tasting & hors d’oeuvres await you, as well as an outdoor patio where safe distancing is a breeze (pun intended). Local talents provide entertainment on occasion, an added treat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cella Winery, 6927 E Brooks Blvd, Kingman, AZ 86401, USA
Enjoy desert views on Historical Route 66 on the way to unique wineries where you will have the opportunity to try several specialty samples, comfortable seating inside or out with majestic mountain vista views of Music Mountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Black Bridge Brewery, 421 E Beale St, Kingman, AZ 86401-5833
Black Bridge Brewery gets its name from a local teen party spot a black metal railroad bridge built in the 1930’s on the old National Trails Highway, predating Route 66. Kingman teens often gathered beneath this huge bridge to party and hang out. The owner of Black Bridge Brewery, Tim Schritter, wanted to bring the same party spirit to a more appropriate venue. Tim learned metal fabrication from his father at the age of 13 and use his skills to build his first brewing system. He has expanded his palate and unique brews to include over a dozen brews. Black Bridge also boasts an impressive wine and mixed drink menu.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Subject to forehead temperature check prior to departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - From either Siren's Cafe, Floyd & Company or Garibaldi's Italian Restaurant delivered to Black Bridge Brewery
- Bottled water
- Wine Tasting (up to 7) Brewery Samples (up to 5)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kingman Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Cella Winery
- $40.00 surcharge for Las Vegas pickup per trip paid directly prior to event date.
Traveler pickup is offered
Please notify us of pickup location at time of booking
Hotel pickup is in valet
Las Vegas tours have an earlier start time
We confirm tours 1-2 days prior to event
- Laughlin Bullhead Intl Airport, 2550 Laughlin View Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86429
- Lake Havasu City Airport, 5600 Old State Hwy 95 #1, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404, USA
- Kingman Airport, 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401, USA
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
5 to 7 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Desert Wonder Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.