Your pedicab tour of downtown Raleigh will take about 60 - 75 minutes. The tour can be customized to your interest. Learn about the history and sights of the area. Where you stop and for how long is determined by you in consultation with your guide/driver. The pedicab is designed with the passengers seated in front of the driver for an unobstructed view. The average tour covers a distance of 5-6 miles. (ATTENTION: The seat is 39 inches wide. You can book for 2 adults but have a 3rd passenger, if it is a child and you can all fit!)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shaw University, 118 E South St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Learn about one of the oldest HBCU's in the Southeast founded months after the end of the Civil War.
Pass By: Videri Chocolate Factory, 327 W Davie St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1702
If you want to buy locally made chocolate, you can stop in here.
Pass By: Raleigh Union Station, 510 W Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Raleigh Union Station, train station with event space, optional stop if an event is being staged there at the time of the tour.
Pass By: Father and Son Antiques, 302 S West St, Raleigh, NC 27603-1838
Vintage clothing and antique store (optional quick look-see)
Pass By: Morgan Street Food Hall, 411 W Morgan St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
Food hall, we can stop for a quick beverage pick-up if needed
Pass By: North Carolina State Capitol, 1 E Edenton St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1011
After starting from City Plaza on Fayetteville Street, we'll tour the State Capitol. On the way, we will pass through the Warehouse District (past Videri Chocolate Factory, Father and Son Antiques, Union Station, Morgan Street Food Hall.) and by Nash Square. A brief stop is optional anywhere on this leg of your tour before we continue on to N.C. Museums of History and Natural Sciences and the Legislative Building.
Pass By: Mordecai Historic Park, 1 Mimosa St, Raleigh, NC 27604-1203
From the State Capitol, we'll cruise along Person Street by the Historic Oakwood district to Mordecai Historic Park located on the last 3 acres of the former Mordecai Plantation. Numerous buildings dating from the late 1700s and 1800s are here, including President Andrew Johnson's birthplace. You can walk the grounds of the park for free. NOTE: This part of the tour can be replaced by a visit to John Chavis Memorial Park and Shaw University (HBCU).
Pass By: Executive Mansion, 200 N Blount St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1073
We'll cruise past the Executive Mansion (home of the governor of North Carolina).
Pass By: Moore Square, 226 E Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601
We'll check out the newly renovated Moore Square before returning to our starting point at City Plaza on Fayetteville Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The pedicab typically seats 2 adults or 2 adults and a small child with no additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your driver is fully vaccinated against the Coronavirus and willing to mask up upon request.
- Optional stops can be made for one of 5 C's: Coffee, Chocolate, Cocktails, Craft Beers or Ice Cream.
- Parking Fees
60 to 75 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Frontseat Pedicab in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.