Experience and explore Everglades Chokoloskee area surrounded by the backwaters of the Ten Thousand Islands, centrally located between the east and west coasts on the southernmost tip of Florida. Enjoy fishing in one of the most pristine and remote areas in Florida with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world. Fishing is great all year round, even on windy days, even in the heat of summer produce some of the best trips.
Throughout the Ten Thousand Islands you can fish the outside barrier islands, rivers and creeks, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline. This charter is a bucket list item for many anglers and a Photobucket for the eco-friendly visitor, you won't want to leave!
Travelers also enjoyed a Smallwood Store visit or a tour through the Museum of the Everglades!
Booking with confidence on TripAdvisor, it makes this charter an easy, reliable and enjoyable decision. Reserve Today to get hooked up!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USA
The marina boat ramp is located 1 minute from downtown.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Chokoloskee Island Resort, 1150 Hamilton Ln, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USA
Your local Chokoloskee captain will meet you at the marina. There is ample parking with restrooms for our customers. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When the duration of your trip is up, the captain will bring you back to this location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Chokoloskee Bay, Everglades National Park, FL
As we leave the marina were off in Chokoloskee bay, you will be amazed at how shallow and interesting it is.
Pass By: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
On our journey, the area south of Marco Island is the famous 10 Thousand Islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
1150 Hamilton Ln, Jerome, FL 34141, USA
4 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the iOutdoor Fishing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.