Hear some of Charleston's most fascinating and terrifying ghost encounters, history and folklore on this 90-minute Pleasing Terrors Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour. Tours are lead by Mike Brown, Charleston native and host of the popular Pleasing Terrors Podcast, which has been featured on television and radio shows including the BBC, HGTV, Voice of America Radio and Destination America's Ghost Asylum. Join Mike as he combines suspenseful storytelling with unparalleled knowledge of the hidden and often frightening stories lurking in Charleston's past and present. Every tour is given by Mike so you are guaranteed that the quality of the experience will match the reviews.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poogan's Porch, 72 Queen St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
We will talk about the restaurant's long history of ghost sightings.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Charleston Library Society, 164 King St, Charleston, SC 29401-2269
We will talk about the Blood Book and the library's creepy history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Philadelphia Alley, Charleston, SC
We visit Charleston's haunted "Bloody Alley" and talk about its history of dueling and the tragic deaths that occurred there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
Historic church located in downtown Charleston
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 90-Minute Pleasing Terrors Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour of Charleston
- Tours led by Mike Brown, host of the popular Pleasing Terrors Podcast
- Learn about Charleston's most fascinating and terrifying ghost encounters, history and folklore
- Hear suspenseful storytelling with knowledge of the hidden stories lurking in Charleston's past
- Complimentary Bottled Water included during summer months
- Entry/Admission - Charleston Library Society
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old Charleston Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.