Welcoming guests to Kauai since 2007, Luau Kalamaku is Hawaii's only luau show performed “in-the-round,” offering optimal views of the stage. Witness the unearthing of the pig from the traditional imu (underground oven) and enjoy a hula lesson. A craft fair featuring unique items by local artisans awaits on the sprawling lawn. Feast on a delicious buffet of local and familiar favorites and enjoy a Mai Tai from the open bar. The 45-minute main show tells the amazing story of the ancient Hawaiian legend of Kalamaku “child of the new land." Through laughter, fear, seduction and fire, a new legacy is created, born from the cherished seeds of their ancestors. The theatrical luau show culminates with a fantastic fire dream featuring fire poi balls and traditional fire knife dancing.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Experience an authentic Hawaiian luau admist the splendor of the island of Kauai. Luau Kalamaku offers traditional elements of a luau (Hawaiian feast) culminating with an award winning performance telling the story of ancient Hawaiian's epic sea voyage from Tahiti to Kauai. Gather under a massive open air pavillion and enjoy pre-show activities before partaking in local Hawaiian food. Grab a Mai Tai from the open bar before the lights dim, signaling the start of the theatrical and fiery show.
Available, optional add-ons include convenient roundtrip transportation from many Kauai hotels, a train ride around the heart of Kilohana Plantation or a seating upgrade to bring you even closer to the main stage.
• Kilohana Plantation Estate, 3-2087 Kaumualii Hwy, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766-9505
• Luau Kalamaku Kauai, 3-2087 Kaumualii Hwy, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766-9505
• Drinks / Bar (Included) - Traditional Tropical Drinks, Mixed drinks, Local Beer, Wine and Non Alcoholic Beverages
• Salads & Appetizers - Potato Macaroni Salad, Tofu Salad, Seasonal Fruit Platter and Kauai Fresh Green Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Side Dishes - Poi, Taro Rolls, Steamed Jasmine Rice
• Main Dishes - Teriyaki Chicken, Kalua Pork, Vegetable Chow Mein, Sautéed Garlic Vegetables, Seasonal Fish
• Desserts - Rice Pudding, Banana Cream Tart, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Haupia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine; held in a covered pavilion
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 800 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Luau Show
- Buffet Dinner
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar (Until Main Show Begins)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Roundtrip Transportation (Optional Add-On)
- Plantation Train Ride (Optional Add-On)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Luau Kalamaku in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings