Our premium tours are the most engaging, authentic and fun experiences of any company in San Antonio. This private tour is for a minimum of TWO guests and a maximum of FOUR guests.
Lead by world traveler, former teacher, television actor and professional guide Michael Robinson, you will walk amongst the ruins and renovations of these iconic structures as you learn about their formation, inhabitants, and the human struggle. You will hear historically accurate information at each of the four missions, coupled with engaging conversation and lots of laughs.
By the end of your tour, you will feel inspired by these sites, their history and significance, and happy to have made a new friend in San Antonio. Guaranteed.
Go to our website for more info.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mission Espada, 10040 Espada Rd, San Antonio, TX 78214-3815
Southern-most mission of the five in San Antonio, this location is the start of your tour and will lay the foundational context for the rest of the tour. You will walk into the interior of this mission, hear interesting information about its' inhabitants and the Friars, as well as, the construction and layout of the mission. You will also have an opportunity to walk into the church that looks as it did in the 1700's.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mission San Juan, 9101 Graf Rd, San Antonio, TX 78214-3625
Just five minutes from the first stop at Mission Espada, this mission has a fully renovated church that is not only charming, but impressive in its' reconstruction and the highlight of this stop. Hear about the inhabitants at this location, the construction of this mission, and what life was like for them. You will visit a small museum that has wonderful displays of materials used by the inhabitants, the use water for agriculture, among interesting other information.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mission San Jose, 6701 San Jose Dr, San Antonio, TX 78214-2715
The "Queen of the Missions" is the largest and most renovated mission in San Antonio. This huge mission is arguably the most important here because of the massive amounts of food that was cultivated and shared with the smaller missions.
Here, you will walk into one of the apartments of the inhabitants, experience the Convento where the Friars and soldiers slept, walk through the beautiful domed church, and see the gorgeous facade of the church while you hearing stories of its' creation and renovation. And, of course, see and hear all about the iconic Baroque architectural piece known as the Rose Window.
This stop includes a few minutes to peruse the gift shop as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mission Concepcion, 807 Mission Rd, San Antonio, TX 78210-4528
Mission Concepcion is hands down the most charming of all the missions. Hear about its' inhabitants, what life was life at this location, and learn about the creation of its' duel bell tower church, the oldest stone church in the US!
You will see a 250 year old fresco, a fascinating ocular display, and the interior of the church where you will be humbled by its' beauty. You will see some other architectural highlights here, but those a secret and I can't wait to tell you all about them!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Antonio ProTours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.