Toa Luau invites you to immerse yourself in the beauty and excitement of Polynesia on Oahu’s historic North Shore! Book any one our 3 Luau seating options. We have 2 Luau showings per day, first luau starts at 1pm and second luau starts at 5pm. Set aside ample time in the day to walk through the fragrant flower lei gardens or hike among some of Hawaii’s most diverse plant life and even swim at the refreshing Waimea falls.
The epitome of your visit happens with TOA at Oahu’s most authentic Polynesian luau! Complete with authentic interactive cultural demonstrations, island feast and a sampling of Polynesian dances from all over the Pacific.
Your time with us will be one to remember long after you leave our beautiful islands. There’s something for everyone when you spend an adventurous day with TOA LUAU in alluring Waimea.
About This Deal
Visit: Toa Luau, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy Waimea Valley, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
Experience Toa Luau at Waimea Valley!
Offering 2 Show-Times:1pm and 5pm
Schedule for 1pm Luau:
1:00pm Food Prep and Lawn Activities
1:25pm Umu Demonstration (Rock oven)
1:45pm Kava Ceremony
3:00pm Polynesian Show covering Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end.
4:00pm Aloha and Farewell
Schedule for 5pm Luau:
5:00pm Food Prep and Lawn Activities
5:25pm Umu Demonstration (Rock oven)
5:45pm Kava Ceremony
7:00pm Polynesian Show covering Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end.
8:00pm Aloha and Farewell
Dress Code: Between casual and aloha wear. No Swimsuits allowed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: Between casual and aloha wear. No Swimsuits allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Waimea Botanical Garden and Falls is closed on Mondays all year except the Summer months, which is June to August. Despite of this, Monday luaus still pushes through all year round. On Mondays, gates will open 30min prior to check-in time for Toa Luau guests only.
- Flower lei greeting
- Traditional cooking demonstrations
- Kava ceremony
- Luau Feast
- Full Polynesian show
- Fire knife dancing
- Mai Tai/Aloha Juice (Silver=1 drink, Gold=2 drinks, VIP=3 drinks)
- Entry/Admission - Toa Luau
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Toa Luau LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.