Winter in a Wine Country B&B
Beazley House • Napa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Carriage House Room, Any Days of the Week through February, Sundays to Fridays in March, or Sundays to Thursdays in April through June
- Full Gourmet Breakfast for Two Each Morning
- Wine and Cheese Hour Each Evening
- Fresh-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Wine Tasting Vouchers
- Waived Pet Fee
Scarlett and Rhett. Romeo and Juliet. Jack and Rose. If you want a shot at securing you and your special someone's place on the list of the greatest romances of all time, take advantage of this week's Escape to Napa, California.
You and your true love (or your very promising true like) can get away from the pesky distractions of the outside world at the charming Beazley House bed and breakfast, Napa's first bed and breakfast and the B&B that's been voted the best in Napa 11 years in a row by listeners of KVON and KVYN.
Stay two nights in a Carriage House Room, any days of the week through February, Sundays to Fridays in March, or Sundays to Thursdays in April through June. You'll enjoy a comfy king-size bed, gas fireplace, two-person whirlpool tub, Wi-Fi, and a private entrance, not to mention gourmet breakfast for two each morning ($300).
Stoke the fires of l'amour by indulging in the nightly wine and cheese hours, where you can get to know your beloved a little better over a glass of Napa's finest. You'll also get fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies each day.
Don't let the grapes go to your head, though, or you'll miss out on the full gourmet and heart-healthy breakfast included in your Escape package. Enjoy a hot treat, like a crustless quiche, along with freshly baked muffins and breads, fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola.
Though you might be tempted to nestle back into your bed and relax into a post-breakfast coma, don't do it; you're in Napa, after all, and you'll want to disentangle yourselves from your love nest and head out for a little adventure—downtown Napa's cute shops, gourmet restaurants, and, perhaps more importantly, wineries are just a few blocks away. And with this week's Escape, you'll get wine tasting vouchers that'll earn a swirl and a sip at about 50 wineries in the valley.
Yet another bonus for cashing in on this week's Escape? You can bring your furry friend with you. The Beazley House will waive the $30 pet fee to ensure that everyone important to you is in one place.
Bogie and Bacall may not have appreciated that, but Turner and Hooch definitely would have.
"A misty and painterly moodiness sweeps over the 30-mile-long region this time of year, scattering the crowds, sharpening the colors, and infusing the oak-scented tasting rooms with coziness."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Valid for use starting January 2nd, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Pets allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include Feb 17-19 and May 27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings