Luxurious Oasis in the Sonoran Desert
Loews Ventana Canyon • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room
- $40 Food and Beverage Credit
- 50% Discount on Up to Two Massages
- 40% Discount on Up to Two Rounds of Golf from Now to May 1, 2012
- Parking, In-Room Internet, and Fitness Center Access
In the midst of a vacation drought, it's easy to mistake a mirage for the real deal. Discover a true Sonoran Desert oasis with this week's Escape to Loews Ventana Canyon resort, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winner for 26 consecutive years, located on the outskirts of Tucson.
You and fellow tumbleweed will blow into town for a one-night stay in a Luxury Room ($195). You'll receive parking, in-room Internet, and fitness center access at the resort, which made Travel + Leisure's 2009 list of the World's Top 500 Hotels and Condé Nast Traveler's 2010 list of the Top 100 Resorts in the United States.
Your Luxury Room—complete with one king or two double beds, an extended sitting area, and a marble bath—is decorated in desert tones and Southwestern-inspired fabrics. Floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony offer views of the rugged Santa Catalina Mountains or Tucson skyline.
A hike along the property's Window Walk Nature Trail will challenge your preconceived notions about arid locales. Wind through a half-mile of beautiful desert scenery before reaching a massive, 80-foot waterfall.
Despite the dry climate, the resort boasts two emerald green golf courses. Use your 40-percent discount to play up to two rounds on the Tom Fazio-designed Mountain and Valley courses. Later, purchase two relaxing massages with your 50-percent discount at the acclaimed Lakeside Spa.
Get a taste of delicious desert living with your $40 food-and-beverage credit at The Flying V Bar & Grill, where expert chefs prepare signature guacamole at your table. The restaurant also offers picturesque views of the valley from its balcony.
When you're thirsting for a luxury vacation, wet your whistle with this week's Escape to the Sonoran Desert before it runs dry.
"With two fabled desert-style golf courses out the front door and a national forest trail out the back, this luxurious resort is a great choice for both golfers and hikers."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- May combine two offers to extend stay
- Gratuities of 20% for the spa treatments will be automatically applied and charged to guest at time of check out and will be based on full retail value of the service
- Additional nights may be booked at Loews Best Rate
- Blackout dates 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/22, 2/23, 3/1, 3/2, 3/8-3/18
- Not valid for group reservations
- Spa appointments and golf tee times should be made in advance by calling the resort directly at 520-299-2020; please make sure to mention LivingSocial when calling for reservations
- Golf offer cannot be combined with other discounts
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2012 • Enjoy By May 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings