Rest and Refinement in Essex County
Westminster Hotel • Livingston, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Mondays through Wednesdays ($220) or Thursdays through Sundays ($143), in a Club Level Room
- Two Glasses of House Wine at Strip House Bar and Lounge
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Wireless Internet Access
Grab your jammies and pack your sleep mask: This week's Escape to the AAA Four Diamond Westminster Hotel proves once and for all that there is indeed rest for the weary.
The Livingston, New Jersey, property is the first (and only) hotel in the US to offer Hollandia International mattresses. And as both your back and REM cycle would tell you, that's a very good thing.
Sleep tight during a one-night stay for two in a Club Level Room on Mondays through Wednesdays ($220) or Thursdays through Sundays ($143). Those looking for a spa-cation will find true bliss with complimentary bath products from LATHER's Aromatherapy Spa Collection.
After enjoying two included glasses of house wine at the hotel's sleek, sexy Strip House bar, you'll be tempted to move to the dining room for top-tier options like a 44-ounce classic porterhouse steak, sesame-crusted yellowfin tuna, and decadent 24-layer chocolate cake.
Back in the room, between the quadruple-sheeted, 300-thread-count bedding, down pillows, and the state-of-the-art sleep system, you'll reach a state of pure tranquility until a late 2 p.m. checkout.
Early risers, however, can hit the town early for world-renowned shopping at The Mall at Short Hills before a quick train ride to Manhattan, just 20 miles to the east.
Head to the Westminster for an Escape that promises plenty of shut-eye, yet is anything but a snooze.
"The sun’s rays had barely dipped below the horizon, yet I couldn’t wait to crawl into bed. Let me rephrase: Burrow into the mattress. It was soft but not squishy, and soothing like a warm glass of milk. I fell, without protest, into its dream."-- The Washington Post
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until September 9, 2012
- Two vouchers can be combined during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/5, 5/19, and 6/16
- Must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All services must be redeemed during one stay and used by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 9, 2012 • Enjoy By September 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings