Secluded Stay at Green Lake
Spicer Castle Inn • Spicer, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Garden or Honey House Room, Sundays though Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Appetizer and Chocolates Upon Arrival
If your next getaway is a mystery to you, investigate this week's Escape to Spicer Castle Inn. Located on the wooded shores of Minnesota's Green Lake, the property offers the perfect setting to disappear for a while.
Bring a fellow sleuth for a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, at the beautiful inn listed on the National Register of Historic Places ($179). You'll be greeted with a mouth-watering appetizer and chocolates upon arrival in your cozy guest room—with a queen-size bed, gas fireplace, and double whirlpool tub—in the Garden or Honey House.
After daily breakfast for two, plenty of activities in the area will keep you and your partner busy casing the scene. Pull on your gumshoes and follow a lead to Sibley State Park for hiking and bird watching, or catch the scent of aromatic wines at Glacial Ridge Winery. If all clues point to golf, swing by Little Crow Country Club for a day on the green.
In the evening, cut a deal with your grumbling tummy at the inn's stately restaurant, where you can sample fare like the house favorite Castle walleye with a savory wild rice blend, mushroom sauce, and toasted walnuts. You can also upgrade to a candle-lit dinner for two, available Tuesdays through Saturdays, for $36.
Or, opt for a suspenseful, extravagant, five-course Murder Mystery Dinner for two, available Fridays and Saturdays, for $109. You and the other guests will be transported to a 1930's English mansion, a 1920's Chicago speakeasy, a Scottish castle, or another intriguing locale as you solve an eerie whodunit.
When your coworkers ask for your whereabouts, a stay at Spicer Castle Inn is the perfect alibi, so seize this Escape before it the trail goes cold.
"The castle dining room is the perfect place to play out the clues while enjoying the fabulous and abundant food over a leisurely dinner. A great evening of fun and something different in a beautiful setting on Green Lake."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Upgrade to a Murder Mystery Five-Course Dinner for Two for an Additional $109, available Friday and Saturday only
- Upgrade to a Candlelit Dinner for Two for an additional $36 - available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night
- Sales tax and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes an appetizer and truffles upon arrival and full breakfast daily for two
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 15, 2012 • Enjoy By July 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings