Rich Heritage and Botanical Gardens in Historical Bradford
Lister Hotel • Bradford, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£49) or Two-Night (£63) Stay for Two in Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Dinner in Hotel Restaurant with Overnight Package Only
- Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival with Two-Night Package Only
Thanks largely to two entrepreneurs—Samuel Lister and Titus Salt—Bradford became a purl of the Industrial Revolution, transforming itself from a small market town to the wool capital of the world. Industrious Escapees on the brink of unravelling can knit themselves back together with an overnight stay for two at the Lister Hotel in Bradford for £49 (up to £120.90 in value), or weave in an extra night for £63 (up to £199.80 in value).
Cast off at the boutique hotel near the city centre and you'll find modern facilities and classy contemporary décor entwined with the fruits of Bradford's past. The beautiful Lister Park—2006 winner of Britain's Best Park—is opposite, making a stroll around Botanical Gardens that have been restored to their 1903 design or the terraces, lawns, and pools of the Mughal Water Gardens the ideal way to stretch your legs after your journey.
When you've worked up an appetite, head to the hotel's restaurant for dinner if you've chosen the overnight option before retiring to a double room with stylish wooden floors and rich colours.
For guests staying two nights there's sparkling wine in your room on arrival to help you drift off.
The next day, a full English breakfast helps stave off needling hunger as you get to work exploring. Walk the cobbles at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Saltaire—a village built by Titus Salt to accommodate textile workers—or for something more modern, head to the National Media Museum for eight floors of interactive exhibitions devoted to animation, photography, film, and television.
This Escape pulls together all the threads of a relaxing city break, and when you return home—like Victorian Bradford—you won't want for a yarn.
''Bradford is a city full of surprises. Recently titled a UNESCO City of Film, Bradford is a thriving cultural destination with a packed events calendar, award-winning museums and galleries, and impressive theatres.''-- Visit Bradford
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 October 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Voucher includes daily full English breakfast, dinner in hotel restaurant with overnight package only and sparkling wine in room on arrival with two-night package only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2012 • Enjoy By October 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings