Find Your Future Dream Home in Bangkok
[redacted by UKAUMERCH PII cleanup 2017-02-08] • Bangkok , Thailand
- Two-Night Stay in Superior Room for Two
- Breakfast for Two
- Fruit Shake for Two
- Late Check-out until 2 p.m.
- 24-Hour Shuttle Service to Skytrain Station
- Complimentary Rental of DVD's, CD's, Books, and Magazines
Putting the down-payment on your dream summer home might be taking longer than you envisioned, but if you keep saving up with your LS deals, you can check it out on this week's Escape to Bangkok. Acquaint yourself with your future abode in Thailand where $68 (regularly $270) affords you and a guest two nights and three days at the four-star Salil Hotel Sukhumvit.
Make your home in the superior room in either the Granada or Savilla building of the hotel. Rooms are decorated following the seasons so feel fresh in the Spring room, crisp and rejuvenated in the Autumn room, warm and fun in the Summer room, or keep cool in the Winter room. In your three days, relax and forget deadlines; this Escape comes with a late checkout on the third day and included breakfast during your stay.
Sip on fruit shakes for the two of you compliments of your accomodating staff and and kick back with DVD's, CD's magazines, and books at no additional cost. Get to know the neighborhood using the 24-hour shuttle service to the Thonglor Station where a Skytrain runs all over the city east and west.
The possibilities of entertainment and exploration are endless: Visit the Kamthieng House Museum, an ancient teak Thai house with a tranquil garden in the center of Bangkok's sprawling high-rises. If you need to find your future workout activity, take a Muay Thai boxing class which will have you feeling in shape after only one visit. And for the less aggressive There's always meditating and cooking classes around the city for the perfect long-lasting souvenir. Soothe your sore-muscles with a traditional Thai massage that you can't pass up before you peace out.
Get your shopping on at the Khlong Toei Market, a truly non-touristic market where you can score meats, seafoods, unique clothing, and other local treasures. In no time you'll work up an appetite you'll be grateful for when you fall in love with the food. Dig into traditional Thai cuisine or marvel at the incredibly vast selection of international foods from Japanese to Lebanese.
Don't despair on delaying your future vacation home, just check it out with this week's non-costly Thailand Escape.
"The room is really nice and cozy and we just love it because it has a homey feel."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit five vouchers per person; additional as gifts
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- May combine vouchers to extend stay
- All taxes are included
- Check-in and check-out at 2 p.m.
- Children under 12 years old share exciting bedding with parents free of charge; Children above 12 are charged 170 THB per child per night
- Charge for an extra bed is 700 THB per person, per night including breakfast
- Pets are not allowed
- Airfare not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2012 • Enjoy By August 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 866-578-2278
- 0% savings