Swag and Sophistication by the Strip
Palms Place Hotel and Spa • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite with a Daily Pair of Passes to Ghostbar Nightclub and Bistro Buffet Breakfast Passes, Sundays through Thursdays ($159)
- A Two Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite with a One-Day Cabana Rental at Palms Place Pool, Mondays through Thursdays ($259)
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite with a Daily Pair of Passes to Ghostbar and Rain Nightclubs, Fridays through Saturdays ($269)
- May Combine Up to Three Vouchers for a Total of Six Nights of Stay
A tall drink of water like you needs a Sin City pad that's just as well-versed in sophistication. Swagger on over to the Palms Place Hotel and Spa, one of the choicest hotels in Vegas, and get access to some of the hottest clubs and restaurants this side of the Strip.
Luxuriate in a two-night stay for two in a studio suite ($159), Sundays through Thursdays, with two admissions per day to Ghostbar nightclub and two Bistro Buffet breakfast passes per day. Or, spend two nights in a one-bedroom suite, Mondays through Thursdays, with one cabana rental at the Palms Place Pool ($259), or Fridays and Saturdays in a studio suite with two admissions per day to both Ghostbar and Rain nightclubs ($269).
Palms Place is a testament to pure refinement. Just slightly off of the Strip, the stylish hotel's guest rooms are complete with marble floors, plush bedding, lofty ceilings, kitchenettes, and plasma TVs. Tripadvisees say they, "felt like royalty" and that, "the view from the room is fabulous."
Cool your jets alongside other hotties with your included one-day cabana rental by the dazzling, 50,000-square-foot Palms Place Pool. In conjunction with the Palms Pool, these aquamarine oases look like a slice of modern art, with glistening waterfalls adjacent to posh little cabanas. And after a day of putting poker pros to shame, glide over to the fire pit for an evening rendezvous.
"Vegas is the ultimate escape. Time is irrelevant here," says Lonely Planet. "Almost any desire can be gratified instantly, since its luxe megaresorts stand ready to cater to your every whim 24/7."
Put your daily breakfast passes to good use and dip into delicious morning eats at Bistro Buffet next door—where sumptuous samplings include crispy bacon, savory hash browns, fresh-cut fruit, and scrambled eggs.
Better yet, enjoy direct access to Ghostbar nightclub. The dramatic outdoor sky deck offers nearly a 360-degree view of the strip and glass insets in the floors provides a unique view below. Roll into Rain, a nightclub with more than 25,000 square feet of distinct environments; the ultra-sleek, contemporary furnishing provide the perfect glossy milieu for dancing the night away.
From the sumptuous décor to the glitzy atmosphere, this Escape to Sin City is a cool sip of opulence.
"The Palms has perhaps some of the most comfortable beds in Vegas, thanks to fluffy pillows and duvets that make one reluctant to rise, plus big TVs and huge bathrooms."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by July 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in; children allowed
- A credit card is required upon check-in for incidental charges
- Blackout dates are 5/22, 5/25-27, 5/31, 6/1-2, 6/5-10, 6/15-16, 6/22-23, 6/29-30, 7/13-14, 7/27-28, 8/24-25, 8/31, 9/1-2, 9/7-8, and 9/14-16
- Cabana must be booked with the reservation, is subject to availability and is valid for one day only
- Cabana does not include any food and or beverage credit; you are responsible for any additional charges
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fee of $20 per day are not included and will be collected at check-in
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings