Hanging Ten in the Pacific Northwest
Ocean Avenue Inn • Westport, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two ($109), Four ($149), or Six Guests ($169) in a One-, Two-, or Three-Bedroom Suite, Respectively, Sundays through Thursdays from now until October 1, 2012, or Fridays and Saturdays from October 1, 2012 until February 1, 2013
- An Included Bottle of Wine
Sure, the Evergreen State is known for its mountains of trees, but in the summer, the surfboards that line the beaches of the seaside town of Westport, Washington, might be a clue that the best wood is found out past the breakers.
Grab your swimsuit and wax up your skegs—you're about to catch a wave to Washington's own Surf City with a two-night stay for two ($109), four ($149), or six people ($169) in a one-, two-, or three-bedroom suite respectively at Westport's Ocean Avenue Inn. Roll in Sundays through Thursdays from now until October 1, 2012 or crash on Fridays and Saturdays from October 1 until February 1, 2013.
Located within walking distance to the largest marina on the outer coast of the Pacific Northwest, this motel's ideal location gives you a front-row seat to all this coastal town has to offer without sacrificing any of the amenities—think a refrigerator, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and soft queen-size beds.
Upon your arrival, you'll be awash in more than just ocean spray with an included bottle of wine to get your two days of beaching, whale watching, or surfing rolling.
"Stand on Westport's beach to look for gray whales migrating southward in November and December, toward their breeding grounds in Baja California, and northward in April and May, toward their feeding grounds in the Bering Sea," says Fodor's. "The serene beach is perfect for walking, surfing, or kite-flying."
Dinner plans accented by cool Pacific breezes hang a perfect ten; heaps of meaty Dungeness crab legs at The One Eyed Crab should be on every Escapee's to-do list.
"The seafood can be ordered sautéed or, better, deep-fried in a light, crispy batter that has body but still clings to the fish," raves The New York Times. "The most decadent item on the menu is the deep-fried Dungeness crab legs—big, unshelled legs served with fries and coleslaw. The Bowl of Crab is a whole crab boiled in the savory broth that Laurie Rutzer, the chef and owner, uses to boil clams and shrimp."
Don't miss the boat on the Northwest's shoreside scene—like all good rides, this nearly half-price getaway will soon be wiped out.
"Our room at the Ocean Ave inn was clean and well supplied. The furniture was comfortable and the area is quiet ensuring a good nights sleep. It is close to the beach and shopping without being in the center of town."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Children allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Pet policy: pets on approval only for $12.00 per night per pet
- Valid for Sunday - Thursday stays from June 4 - October 1, 2012 and weekends stays from October 1 - February 1, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • Enjoy By February 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings