A Sure Bet in the Upper Mississippi River Valley
Mont Rest Inn • Bellevue, IA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Tuesdays through Thursdays from Now until November 21, 2012 ($197), Plus a Winery Tour and Gourmet Dinner for Two
- A Two-Night Stay, Sundays through Fridays from November 1, 2012 until January 31, 2013 or Sundays through Thursdays ($199) from November 1, 2012 through April 30, 2013
- Combine Up to Three Vouchers to Extend Stay
In 1895, Mont Rest Inn's original owner didn't play his cards right when he lost this Upper Mississippi River Valley gem in an unlucky poker hand. But you're sure to win big with an Escape to one of Iowa's most resplendent bed and breakfasts nestled on nine beautiful acres with sweeping valley vistas.
Place a smart bet on a one-night stay for two in the best available room, Tuesdays through Thursdays, from now until November 21, 2012 ($197), and score a winery tour and a gourmet dinner. Or, skip the tour and meal and make a two-night stay for two in the best available room your lucky charm, Sundays through Fridays from November 1, 2012 until January 31, 2013 or Sundays through Thursdays ($199) from November 1, 2012 through April 30, 2013.
As sunbeams through stained glass rake across your queen bed dressed in carved appliques and Egyptian-cotton linens, you'll know the odds are in your favor. Admire 19th-century oak antiques, oak-mantle fireplaces, and ceramic-tile bathrooms boasting either an oak-rimmed Victorian soaking tub or two-person whirlpool tub and heated towel racks.
Go "all-in" with an in-room therapeutic massage and reflexology treatment for an additional fee. Then descend the grand front stairwell for an abundant breakfast with coffee so fresh you won't want to split the pot. Hit the soft drinks as many times as you like—complimentary non-alcoholic beverages are available all day long.
Outside, you'll want to move beyond table games for your run of fun. Tee off at Bellevue Golf Club, canoe the Maquoketa River, walk the Field of Dreams, taste the sinfully delicious sweets at Garnet Chocolat, fly by the Bellevue Butterfly Garden, or watch the raise steamboats and barges at Lock and Dam 12.
For those who upped the ante with the one-night stay, a five-vineyard winery tour will whet your palate before you cash in on a multi-course gourmet dinner where you'll pair your plates with bottles you've purchased earlier.
Later, relax while losing your shirt for a star-lit Jacuzzi dip on the rooftop deck as watch boat lights blink past on America's highest rolling river—the mighty Mississipi.
Go ahead and roll the dice on this Upper Mississippi River Valley Escape staked in B&B luxury— for up to 50 percent off, you'll swear you've hit the jackpot.
"We were thrilled with Mont Rest and the amazing staff. Jan met us with warm homemade chocolate-chip cookies and gave us the tour. The property is beautiful with many remarkable antiques in every room."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 22-24, 2012, December 20-31, 2012, February 14-17, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two - note: Monday morning's breakfast is continental, all other days will have a full service breakfast
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the wine tour
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings