A Winning Combo in Aggieland
Rudder-Jessup Bed and Breakfast • College Station, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239), in Jennifer's or Jonathan's Room
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- $50 Gift Card for La Riviera Restaurant
- One 60-Minute Ski Lesson or Sled Rental
- Fresh Flowers and a Box of Truman Chocolates
- Combine Two Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Like peanut butter and jelly, your mom and email chains, and beer and college, certain things just go together. Discover new pairings—including some unexpected ones—with an Escape to Rudder-Jessup Bed and Breakfast in College Station, Texas.
Cozy up to your other half in a king-size bed for two nights at the B&B—located across George Bush Drive from Texas A&M University. Choose to stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239) in Jennifer's or Jonathan's Room—both are equipped with a private bathroom, wireless Internet, a TV, and a DVD player.
Daily gourmet breakfast is included, and the owner's fresh-squeezed orange juice and signature lemon chiffon pancakes are a duo you won't soon forget.
Of course, nothing goes together better than flowers and chocolates, and you'll be greeted with this delightful combination—a fresh bouquet and a box of Truman Chocolates, the local purveyor of melt-in-your-mouth goodies—upon arrival.
You'll also be armed with a $50 gift card to La Riviera Restaurant, an eatery known for its fine dining and European patisserie. Find your own perfect match of dinner and dessert, such as the house filet (a six-ounce certified Angus beef tenderloin served with grilled shrimp, twice-baked potato gratin, asparagus, and a blistered jalapeño sauce) and the white chocolate raspberry bread pudding.
You wouldn't think that Texas and skiing go together, but you'll learn just how well they do with your included 60-minute ski lesson for two on the artificial ski surface at nearby Mt. Aggie. A PSIA-certified instructor with 30 years of teaching experience will help beginners get the hang of a pizza wedge and give intermediate skiers tips on proper form. Sledding is also an option if your partner is less inclined to pop into some bindings.
There are more than just a couple of things to do in the area: explore Texas A&M University, the sixth-largest university in the US; peruse the exhibits at George Bush Presidential Library and Museum; sip vino at the Messina Hof Winery; taste some of the best ice cream in the country at Blue Bell Creameries; explore downtown Bryan; and more.
Pair up with your plus one and discover new combinations of fun with this Escape.
"George and Hillary are wonderful hosts! The breakfast is fabulous, the rooms are spacious, and you can't get any closer to campus!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- May combine up to 2 vouchers to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children are allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Vouchers include daily gourmet breakfast, $50 gift card for La Riviera Restaurant, one 60-minute ski lesson or sled rental, and fresh Flowers and a box of Truman Chocolates
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Dec 15, 2012-Jan 2, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings