A Full-Bodied Break in South West France's Wine Region
Chateau de Sanse • Sainte Radegonde, France
- Two- (£209) or Three-Night (£285) Stay for Two People in a Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on One Night
For centuries the vineyards of Pomerol and Saint Emilion in South West France have produced some of the old world's finest wines, and like a fine drop, this Escape is bursting with character and elegance. But there's fine food to match the wine in the glorious valleys of the Dordogne, as you'll discover at the Chateau de Sanse.
A two-night stay for two people is £209 (up to a £429 value), or make it three nights for £285 (up to a £609 value). The hotel is housed in a renovated 18th century chateau, a striking example of the region's architecture, and you'll stay in a spacious Suite room. Your first taste of the Dordogne will be the bottle of wine that greets you on arrival.
Breakfast is included each morning of your stay, and on one night, you'll receive a sumptuous three-course dinner on the hotel's restaurant. Take in dramatic views of sweeping pastures as you dine on starters such as pressed beef with foie gras on a bed of arugula; mains including a roasted rack of lamb with artichokes and seasonal vegetables; and traditional sweet treats.
There's plenty to savour for those looking to explore the region, from the medieval village of Saint Emilion to the 12th century Château de Duras. Around 60 kilometres away is Bordeaux, famed for its stunning architecture and the longest shopping avenue in Europe—the Rue de St Catherine. But if you'd prefer to stay closer to home, just a few steps away from the hotel is the Château Font Vidal, which offers wine tastings.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. The nearest airport is Bordeaux, which is served by Ryanair and easyJet; from there, it is easiest to hire a car. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the hotel name in the e-mail.
"The Dordogne département is for many people the picture-perfect image of the French countryside, a gentle landscape of patchwork fields, hilltop towns, turreted mansions and jade-green woods."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children allowed: €20 supplement for extra bed plus €5 for breakfast and €10 for dinner. Payable directly to the hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Suite
- Voucher includes:Two- (£209) or Three-Night (£285) Stay for Two People in a Suite, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner on One Night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0033 (0)5 57 56 41 10 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings