Unwind and Recharge in a Magnificent Country House
Rowton Hall Country House Hotel and Spa • Chester, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Room (£99) or with Afternoon Tea (£119)
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Restaurant
- 20% Discount on Treatments from Spa Treatment Menu
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Rowton Hall in Chester dates back to 1779 and is a charming property steeped in rich history, with its abundant character impeccably maintained by the Wigginton family. These days you'll find an exceptional spa, award-winning cuisine, and a very warm welcome.
Two people can stay overnight for £99 (up to a £200.95 value), including strawberries and cream and a glass of prosecco on arrival; or, swap the strawberries and bubbly for an English afternoon tea, served with a refreshing glass of Pimm's, for £119 (up to a £212.95 value). Your individually-designed room has its own style and views across the hotel's gardens alongside an en suite bathroom, Freeview TV, and Wi-Fi access.
When the sun sets you will be eager to visit the candlelit, oak panelled Langdale Restaurant. Here you'll find seasonal cuisine and fresh local ingredients including home grown fruit and vegetables from the hotel's kitchen garden. The hotel was awarded an AA Rosette for their quality dining experience, and if you choose to visit the restaurant, you'll receive a bottle of house wine. You'll wake in the morning to a mouthwatering full English breakfast to get your day off to a great start.
The luxurious Health Club and Spa offers complete relaxation alongside facilities to maintain your fitness. This package includes a 20% discount on all treatments from the spa treatment menu, as well as full access to the indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and sports facilities. Historic Chester's beating heart is a very short drive from the hotel where you could see some animals at Chester Zoo or have a flutter at the races. A late 1 p.m. checkout is included with the afternoon tea option on your final morning.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"This delightful Georgian manor house, set in mature grounds, retains many original features such as a superb carved staircase and several eye-catching fireplaces."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 5, 2013
- £10 per night supplement applies for Friday to Sunday stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Room (£99) or with Afternoon Tea (£119), Full English Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Restaurant, 20% Discount on Treatments from Spa Treatment Menu, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01244 335262 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2013 • Enjoy By August 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings