A Chatsworth House Experience to High-Street Shopping in Derby
Hallmark Hotel • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each on the Second Evening
- Two Tickets to Chatsworth House
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
A surprising number of period dramas and movies have been filmed in the stunning county of Derbyshire—so it follows that you can be sure of a break fit for a Darcy, or, indeed, a Duchess, with this week's Escape at the Hallmark Hotel.
A two-night stay for two is just £175 (up to a £350.50 value). Whether you turn up on the train, or make your way in horse and carriage, finding the hotel couldn't be easier as it's situated opposite the train station. Once you've steered you way into this historic four-star hotel, you'll see how it craftily combines its original Victorian features with modern amenities. A late 12 p.m. checkout is also included.
With plenty to do during your stay, you'll welcome the chance to refuel with a full English breakfast provided on both days of your stay. On the second night of your stay, you'll tuck into a two-course dinner in the hotel's Brasserie Restaurant, serving classic cuisine in a refined yet relaxed setting.
One of Britain's finest stately homes, Chatsworth House, is set in the nearby Peak District, and you'll receive two tickets with your stay. First built in the 1500s, the magnificent building and its surrounding gardens are home to the Duke of Devonshire, and has been used as a location to the 2005 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, and The Duchess—the story of one of the house's many residents, Georgiana Cavendish. Back in Derby, the city centre just a short walk from the hotel, it won't take long to make your way over to the Westfield shopping centre if you want to hit the stores; there are also plenty of museums to check out, including the Derby Museum and Art Gallery.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"A boutique hotel that has been lovingly restored by its current owners and now is home to the beautiful Hallmark Brasserie."-- Go Dine
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 11, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed; supplement of £39 per child to be paid directly to the hotel (supplement includes child's dinner and Chatsworth House ticket)
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner Each on the Second Evening, Two Tickets to Chatsworth House, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01332 345894 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 11, 2013 • Enjoy By November 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings