Jungle Adventure and Beach Bliss in Belize
Mama Noots Eco Resort • Stann Creek District, Belize
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Mayan House Room, Garden View Casita, Parrot's Nest Room, or Howler Monkey Room at Mama Noots ($407)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in One-Bedroom Accommodations at Beaches and Dreams and a Three-Night Stay for Two at Mama Noots with Round-Trip Hotel Transfers ($699)
- Round-Trip Transfers from Dangriga Airport
- Zip-Line Adventure for Two
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 32 Nights
Buried deep in the lowland forests of southeastern Belize, the archeological sites of Mayflower Bocawina National Park are cloaked in steamy jungles. A network of challenging trails crisscrosses the 7,000 acres of protected broadleaf forest, winding alongside sleeping jaguars, endangered rain frogs, and cascading waterfalls en route to freshly excavated Mayan ruins. A short drive down the highway, the Garifuna beach town of Hopkins Village beckons sweaty hikers with palm-fringed swaths of sand and straight-from-the-ocean ceviche.
Powered by a state-of-the-art combo of hydro, solar, and wind generators, Mama Noots Eco Resort provides conservation-minded travelers with a truly off-the-grid experience. Mayan House Rooms and separate Casitas are comfortably adorned with plantation shutters, colorful linens, Wi-Fi access, and panoramic views of the park's Antelope Waterfall. Just down the road in Hopkins Village, the five-room resort at Beaches and Dreams offers a change of scenery with wood-paneled walls, toucan paintings, and a hammock overlooking the ocean.
Adventure is never hard to find in Mayflower Bocawina National Park—the jungle retreat is home to the longest zipline in Belize and a 1,000-foot rappel from the top of Antelope Falls. Hop in the harness via the family-friendly Bocawina Adventures & Eco Tours, whose guided expeditions depart directly from Mama Noots' nature trails. For a more staid siesta, settle into a hammock to spot more than 100 different species of birds, or spend the afternoon cruising the temperate waters around Belize's barrier reef on a Beaches and Dreams catamaran.
"Squashed between Mexico and Guatemala in the luxuriantly green heart of Central America, Belize's natural beauty is staggering for a country of such tiny proportions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher includes Round-Trip Transfers from Dangriga Airport, a Zip-Line Adventure for Two and Daily Continental Breakfast
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • Enjoy By December 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings