A Toast to North Georgia Wine Country
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Standard Lodge Guestroom
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Tasting for Two at the Knot Wine Bar
The Appalachian foothills of North Georgia prove fertile ground for grapes, hosting a burgeoning wine region with boutique vineyards and some of the finest wines in the South along the newly formed Unicoi Wine Trail. That Appalachian spirit of yesteryear has never faded, either. "Arts and crafts, including pottery making, basket weaving, and quilting, are still practiced in the region," says Frommer's. "At all local festivals and even on the front porch on a Saturday night, the sound of bluegrass music still fills the air."
Located on the new Unicoi Wine Trail, Sylvan Valley Lodge provides a relaxing luxury retreat in Sautee, Georgia, just 90 minutes north of Atlanta. The four-acre property boasts landscaped gardens and coursing waterfalls outside, not to mention comfortable accommodations and an on-site wine bar inside. Your Standard Lodge Guestroom offers one king bed as well as satellite TV and forest-view windows that open to the fresh air. In the mornings, you'll wake to a breakfast with options like cage-free eggs, hot entrées, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
Varietals are the spice of life in North Georgia, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village, the Village of Sautee, and the alpine village of Helen; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries. The Knot Wine Bar of Sylvan Valley Lodge hosts a tasting of four local Georgia wines—they'll become some of your favorites in no time.
For additional information, visit Sylvan Valley Lodge on Facebook.
"Lovely bed and breakfast! Far enough away from the throngs of tourists to be relaxing, but close to everything the area has to offer. The couple who run the lodge were very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area. Great little hidden gem!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and February 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Visit sylvanvalleylodge.com/lib/downloads/faq_livingsocial.pdf for reservation FAQs
- No one under 21
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 30 - September 1, October 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, November 1-2, 28, December 24-25 and 31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2014 • Enjoy By February 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings