Picture Perfect in the Rockies
Timberline Condominiums • Snowmass Village, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo from September 6 to October 15 ($185), With Admission to Maroon Bells and Welcome Amenity
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo from November 24 to December 17 ($309), With Two Ski or Snowboard Tune-Ups
- Bottle of Wine
Picture this: alpine-covered mountains and powder-white snow spilling down the towering peaks. Pack your camera, grab your favorite muse, and channel your inner Ansel Adams with a postcard-perfect Escape to the Colorado Rockies.
Spend two fall or winter nights at Timberline Condominiums, located in Snowmass Village and only eight miles from Aspen. Capture time between September 6 and October 15 ($185) in a one-bedroom condominium with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room, gas fireplace, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi. Get money shots of the fall foliage while hiking Maroon Bells (admission included), said to be the most photographed mountain peaks in Colorado.
Focus on skiing or snowboarding with a visit between November 24 and December 17 ($309) and see things from a different angle (a 4,406 feet vertical rise). Sharpen those edges with your included tune-up at Incline Ski & Board Shop before you pop into the bindings. Ski-in, ski-out access means you won't have to schlep your equipment to the slopes.
After a day of hiking or skiing, strike a pose by the fireplace with your included bottle of wine or point your lens to the heated slopeside pool and hot tub.
Start your evening with creative Colorado cuisine at Garnish, located on the property. The menu features dishes like grilled Rocky Mountain trout and molasses-cured elk short loin, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options. Afterward, zoom into town for some treats at The Sweet Life. Make your own s'mores tableside or expose yourself to the taste of fried Oreos.
Get your close-up with this week's Escape—the ideal background for picture-perfect memories.
"[The town] has a handful of chic boutiques and eateries, but it's less self-absorbed and more family-oriented and outdoorsy than Aspen."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Voucher valid for two people only
- Smoking and pets are not allowed
- All services must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2011 • Enjoy By December 17, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings