Winter Weekend in Wine Country
Hotel Indigo • Riverhead, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with $25 Dining Credit and Two Tickets to the Live Music Show, Arriving Saturdays ($140)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with $50 Dining Credit and Two Tickets to the Live Music Show, Arriving Fridays to Sundays ($250)
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- Valid for Stays on February 25; March 4; March 11; and March 18, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Think of East End Long Island like a fork: The Peconic Bay divides the land into two prongs, the North Fork and the Hamptons. And at the split, straddling the mouth of the Peconic River, lies aptly named Riverhead. The historic town serves as a gateway to the thriving, unpretentious North Fork wine region, as well as the posh boutiques of Quogue and Southampton. The community's artisanal bonafides are evidenced by its breweries, craft distillery, and farm stands, which display the best of the local harvest.
Vibrant color is the hallmark of funky Hotel Indigo. Rooms are decked out with modern murals and blonde-wood furniture, and all offer queen or double beds, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi. Spa-style
bathrooms are stocked with Aveda products, and guests enjoy access to an on-site fitness center and a menu of massages.
When you're not lounging by the beach, there's plenty to do around the hotel. On-site is Bistro 72, serving up farm-fresh, seasonal dishes as part of a commitment to serving locally sourced cuisine. Grab a table in the dining room or savor a meal on the patio—a toasty fire in the hearth can warm up chilly evenings.
For entertainment, the bistro hosts live performances by local musicians on the weekends and the poolside scene offers live music sessions every Sunday.
Great food, excellent service! Staff was wonderful. Would recommend this place to anyone!-- LivingSocial Member
Great staff, clean room, and food at their restaurant was delish!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays on the following dates: February 25; March 4; March 11; March 18, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 18, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2017 • Enjoy By March 18, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings