A Wine Lovers' Retreat in Napa Valley
Chelsea Garden Inn • Calistoga, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Lavender, Palisades, or Palm Suite, Mondays through Wednesdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lavender, Palisades, or Palm Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Thursdays through Sundays ($299)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Tasting for Two at Two of the Following: Laura Michael Wines, Lava Vine Winery, W.H. Smith Wines, and August Briggs Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Draped with rustic awnings, the sidewalks along Calistoga's main streets offer a peek into quaint storefronts, while the country roads just outside of town showcase vineyard-laden vistas.
A cornucopia of food and wine makes for la dolce vita in California's Napa Valley. And at the northern end of this renowned wine region, the modest town of Calistoga—known for its hot springs, Mission Revival architecture, and wineries—offers the best of Napa in one small package. The eclectic downtown sticks to its roots by emphasizing local businesses and walkability, meaning fast food restaurants are forbidden by law and two-lane roads are the norm.
About 75 miles north of San Francisco, the Chelsea Garden Inn—a comfortable B&B situated two easy blocks from downtown Calistoga—sets the mood with a sumptuous yet unpretentious atmosphere. Each two-room suite is laid out with a separate living area boasting a potbelly stove gas fireplace, a throwback writing desk, a TV, and complimentary wireless Internet. The bedroom is appointed with a queen-size bed; all bathrooms are private; and a refrigerator and microwave offer kitchen-like convenience. Mornings at Chelsea Garden begin with a country-style spread of fresh fruit and juices, baked goods, and a hearty hot entrée. Once you've had your fill, complimentary shuttle passes make traveling between local wineries a breeze.
"Celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the Chelsea Garden Inn and loved it. The inn is within walking distance of several great restaurants and tasting rooms. Breakfast was substantial and delicious every morning."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full breakfast and tasting for 2 at 2 of the following: Laura Michael Wines, Lava Vine Winery, W.H. Smith Wines, and August Briggs Winery
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days in advance of scheduled arrival; $35 fees applies to re-scheduling more than 21 days in advance, voucher subject to forfeiture if less than 21 days
- 14% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; must be arranged in advance and extra fee applies
- Blackout date(s): December 24, 2014 - January 3, 2015; January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 28, 2015; March 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings