Taste Nature's Best in the Hood River Valley
Old Parkdale Inn • Parkdale, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Meadowlark Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Explore Mount Hood and the Columbia River Gorge from this cozy farmhouse B&B surrounded by flowering gardens.
You don't have to walk more than a few feet in Parkdale to spot Mount Hood—not surprising, as this tiny town of around 300 residents was founded as a terminus for the Mount Hood Railroad line. Freight shipments have slowly been replaced by passenger cars, as year-round sunshine, green meadows, and rising hills have created a playground for outdoorsmen of all stripes. Skiing, biking, and rafting are predictably popular pastimes around Mount Hood and in the Columbia River Gorge; more unexpected are the crop of boutique wineries, one-of-a-kind shops, and art museums that thrive throughout the Hood River Valley.
You'll first espy the Old Parkdale Inn under the leafy covering of the surrounding gardens; an ivy-veiled arbor and tranquil koi pond complete the quaint farmhouse scene. Three guest rooms offer varying takes on the same cottage-style theme, but each boasts a queen bed and private bath, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, microwave, coffee maker, mini fridge, and wireless Internet. Each morning, you'll wake to a full, hearty breakfast—prepared from a cornucopia of fresh produce from the area's famed orchards and farms—savoring every bite while eyeing Mount Hood and daydreaming about the adventure-filled day ahead of you.
"Comfortable bed with beautiful linens, surrounded by a full suite—we felt spoiled. This home is beautifully restored/remodeled and decorated. Enjoyed every minute and looking forward to our next stay at this fabulous B&B."-- BedandBreakfast.com
"It is an absolutely charming B&B. The innkeeper was knowledgeable and a wonderful hostess—not to mention the breakfast, which was out of this world. It was a very pleasant experience, and I will definitely go back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 21, 2014 - January 5, 2015; January 16-19, 2015; February 1-16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings