The Lakes and Vineyards of Texas Hill Country
Canyon Lakeview Resort • Canyon Lake, TX
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195), with a Wine Experience for Two at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Comal Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($435), with a Wine Experience for Up to Six at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Idyllic Canyon Lake resort within minutes of vineyards and Hill Country hiking trails.
Trade in tumbleweeds for 80 miles of continuous, lush shoreline, and you've got the draw of Canyon Lake—an oasis smack dab in the center of the Lone Star State in scenic Texas Hill Country, along the Guadalupe River. Conveniently located just a few hours west of Houston between San Antonio and Austin, this vacation paradise just a stone's throw from destination hot spots like Gruene and New Braunfels. Canyon Lake is also a wine-lover's haven, with several award-winning vineyards peppered throughout the many fertile valleys in the area.
The seven-acre Canyon Lakeview Resort is ideally situated along Canyon Lake near several hiking trails and vineyards. Each cabin or lodge comes fully stocked with must-have items like linens and utensils, as well as private decks boasting spectacular water views and nearby barbecue grills and fire pits ready for use. Comal Cabins feature two-story decks and have three bedrooms and two full baths, a full kitchen, a private hot tub, and more. Meanwhile, Lodge Suites share 16-foot-deep covered decks and have a king or queen bedroom and full bath.
• Travel 30 minutes to Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery for a wine experience
• Dine at the Gennaro's Trattoria for high-end appetizers paired with local wines
• Check out the live music at Gruene Hall, the state's oldest dance hall, just 30 minutes away
• Feed the deer right outside your door with provided deer food
• Play volleyball on the new regulation-size sand court next to the pool
• See the Old Hancock Trail on horseback or bike through Canyon Park
"Our family loves this place! Walking distance to the water. Gorgeous view! When we arrived we were greeted by a family of deer that allowed us to hand feed them. It was clean and comfortable with a ton of room for our family of six."-- LivingSocial Member
"We enjoyed our experience at Canyon Lakeview Resort....everyone was so friendly and helpful. Both the staff and our fellow guests made our trip so memorable, and we would go back in a heartbeat."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; a weekday voucher can be purchased with a weekend voucher to extend a stay, but must be used together
- Only valid for stays now - May 16, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one winery experience per customer regardless of number of deals bought
- Voucher does not include alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Lodge Suite) or up to 6 guests (Comal Cabin); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Self check-in after 3 p.m. (text messaged/emailed prior to arrival) / Checkout: by 11 a.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required for reservation; must be 21 or over to make reservations
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15, 2014; March 7-17, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2014 • Enjoy By May 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms