Explore the Lakes & Vineyards of Texas Hill Country
Canyon Lakeview Resort • Canyon Lake, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($165) or Fridays and Saturdays ($215)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Comal Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($396) or Fridays and Saturdays ($498)
- One Wine Experience per Guest at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
This idyllic Canyon Lake resort is within minutes of vineyards and Hill Country hiking trails.
Trade in tumbleweeds for 80 miles of continuous, lush shoreline, and you've got the draw of Canyon Lake—an oasis smack dab in the center of the Lone Star State's scenic Texas Hill Country, along the Guadalupe River. Conveniently located just a few hours west of Houston between San Antonio and Austin, this vacation paradise sits just a stone's throw from destination hot spots like Gruene and New Braunfels. Canyon Lake is also a wine-lover's haven, with several award-winning vineyards peppered throughout the many fertile valleys in the area.
The seven-acre Canyon Lakeview Resort is ideally situated along Canyon Lake near several hiking trails and vineyards. Each cabin and suite comes fully stocked with must-have items like linens and utensils, as well as private decks boasting spectacular water views and nearby barbecue grills and fire pits ready for use. Comal Cabins feature two-story decks and have three bedrooms and two full baths, a full kitchen, a private hot tub, and more. Meanwhile, Lodge Suites share 16-foot-deep covered decks and have a king or queen bedroom and full bath. You can do everything from feed the deer right outside your door with provided deer food to play volleyball on the regulation-size sand court.
Sip. Travel 30 minutes to Dry Comal Creek Vineyards & Winery for a wine experience
Dine. Visit Gennaro's Trattoria for high-end appetizers paired with local wines
Jam. Check out the live music at Gruene Hall, the state's oldest dance hall, just 30 minutes away
Explore. See the Old Hancock Trail on horseback or bike through Canyon Park
A real gem of a find! Peaceful, relaxing, and the accommodations are A-1! We will return in the future.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; a weekday voucher can be purchased with a weekend voucher to extend a stay, but must be used together
- Only valid for stays now - May 20, 2015
- Advance reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 winery experience per customer regardless of number of deals bought
- Voucher does not include alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Lodge Suite) or up to 6 guests (Comal Cabin); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Self check-in as early as 3 p.m. (text messaged/emailed prior to arrival) / checkout: by 11 a.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required for reservation; must be 21 or over to make reservations
- Blackout date(s): March 13-21, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2015 • Enjoy By May 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings