A Boutique Affair, Steps from the Sand in Vero Beach
The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel • Vero Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Maison Martinique Restaurant
Steps from the beach, this intimate hotel offers not only a pool, piano bar, and restaurant, but also tropical flair and Southern hospitality.
Located two hours north of Miami—and even further from its crowds—Vero Beach beckons visitors with a relaxed pace, a small-town vibe, plenty of outdoor adventure, excellent cuisine, and fine art galleries. Tired of lounging by the pool? Go kayaking, swimming, or golfing under clear blue skies, or enjoy a leisurely stroll through the botanical gardens before shopping downtown. It's also just a short drive from the aptly named Space Coast, home to Cape Canaveral, the surf town of Melbourne, and vacationers' favorite Cocoa Beach. And if you really want the full Florida experience, Orlando is just an hour and a half away.
Soak up the sun, and a bit of Southern hospitality with a tropical twist, at The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel. Set on Orchid Island just a few minutes north of Downtown Vero Beach, this top-rated hotel boasts beach access, a pool, and beautifully landscaped grounds, not to mention the ever-popular Havana Nights Piano Bar and Maison Martinique Restaurant, an award-winning eatery serving fine French cuisine with a Caribbean flair. Featured on PBS, the hotel comprises 18 rooms, each one decorated with antique furniture, hand-painted tiles, and original artwork. You'll also have a TV, DVD player, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, and more at your disposal.
"Very pleasant stay, with lush surroundings and a very soothing ambiance. The room was beautiful and the people very friendly and welcoming. The complimentary breakfast was spectacular and delicious. Looking forward to go back pretty soon."-- Hotels.com
"A fantastic stay! The perfect boutique hotel. Close enough to walk to the beach. Perfect for peaceful, quiet, and/or romantic times."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through November 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two at Maison Martinique Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26; June 6-8; August 29-September 1; and October 12-14, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • Enjoy By November 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings