Going Vintage Among the Stars of Anza-Borrego
Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort • Borrego Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Vintage Canned Ham Trailer, May 1 through May 31, 2014 ($30)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Hotel Room, May 1 through September 30, 2014 ($55)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Medium Airstream, May 1 through May 31, 2014 ($57)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Two-Queen Hotel Room, May 1 through September 30, 2014 ($58)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Go vintage in the heart of Anza-Borrego State Park at this recently renovated hotel and RV court, offering classic hotel rooms and Airstream rentals for up to four.
Almost completely surrounded by Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Borrego Springs is one of only a few towns in the world to be designated a Dark Sky Community. The award is a testament to the steps the city has taken to reduce light pollution and preserve a fast-fading treasure of nature: our night skies, unadulterated by neon and halogen. The irony? It's less than two hours from San Diego and less than three hours from LA. During the day, when the starscape gives way to the desert sun, visitors can explore more than 600,000 acres of equally well-preserved landscape, where bighorn sheep roam, cactuses stand out against a backdrop of striated rock formations, and—especially now—colorful wildflowers flourish.
Guests of the recently reopened Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort are perfectly situated to make the most of this cherished landscape. This newly renovated hotel and RV park, surrounded by the picturesque mountains of the desert, features two large swimming pools and two Jacuzzis, a fitness center, and Big Horn Bar & Grill, serving upscale twists on classic pub fare such as Angus sliders. Stay in the hotel and you'll be treated to an Old West aesthetic offset by updated furnishings, linens, and bathrooms. You'll also have complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and more. For a truly retro experience, book your very own vintage Airstream, which can accommodate up to four guests and features a kitchen and two beds. The slightly smaller Canned Ham trailers, also appointed with vintage furnishings, can accommodate up to two people. All guests will have access to the on-site fire pits and barbecue areas.
"This was our second visit to the Palm Canyon this year. Friendly check-in, very clean facilities, great pool and Jacuzzi, close to the Anza-Borrego visitor center and Palm Canyon Oasis trail."-- RVParkReviews.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Canned Ham or Standard King) or up to 4 guests (Medium Airstream or Standard Queen)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children under the age of 12 are free
- Pets are allowed in select rooms for additional fee of $50; contact property for details
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 10, 23-26, 2014; July 3-6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings