Celebrate the New Year in Paris + Flights
- An Eight-Day Trip to Paris ($1,699 to $1,999 per Person), Including:
- International Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Washington DC, or Los Angeles to Paris
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at the Hotel Novotel Paris 17th (or Similar)
- Six Breakfasts
- One Bottle of Sparkling Wine per Room
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Imagine popping NYE champagne in the City of Lights—this eight-day trip to Paris offers an unforgettable destination for ringing in the New Year.
Many dream of finding love amid the cobbled lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. France's capital is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth: The shimmering surface of the Seine and beloved halls of the Louvre are as enchanting as the exquisite aromas drifting from the cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and crêperies that beckon from every corner.
• Depart on your flight to Paris
• Explore Paris at your own pace
• Practice the "age-old art of getting lost"
• Visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and stroll down the Champs-Élysées
• Share a kiss under the Arc de Triomphe on New Year's Eve
Six nights at Hotel Novotel Paris 17th or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
• Bid Paris adieu and board your return flight back to the US
New York City (NYC) departures
12/25, 12/26, 12/27 ($1,699)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures
12/25, 12/26, 12/27 ($1,899)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures
12/25, 12/26, 12/27 ($1,999)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Be prepared to pay the Paris city taxes locally upon checkout
• Single travelers pay an additional $600
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
My go-today agent was really wonderful while planning my trip and coordinating with my traveling partner on the West Coast. She worked hard, even coordinating the same US layaway so we could fly into Paris together. I couldn't be more impressed!-- LivingSocial Member
Paris spoils you for everywhere else—yet somehow, despite centuries at the epicenter of global tourism, it has never spoiled itself.-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 4, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international round-trip flights from New York City, Washington DC, or Los Angeles to Paris; double-occupancy accommodations for 6 nights at the Hotel Novotel Paris 17th (or similar); 6 breakfasts; 1 bottle of sparkling wine per room; and airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and Paris city taxes (must be paid locally at check-out)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $600
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2015 • Enjoy By December 27, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings