Eco-Friendly Adventures in Costa Rica
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa • La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($789), Four- ($855), or Five-Night ($919) Stay for Two
- Round-Trip Transfers from the Airport to Hotel
- Trip to Venado Caves, Hanging Bridges, or Whitewater Rafting Class II & III Rapids
- Zipline Tour and Tour to the Arenal Volcano
- Entrance to the Hot Springs
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Dinner
Stay at an eco-friendly property in Fortuna and tour the Arenal Volcano, battle the rapids, and zip through the rainforest.
Famous for its abundance of tropical rainforest, Costa Rica is a place where you can hike along a lush trails, surf turquoise waves, and snorkel in rainbow-hued reefs all in one day. This Central American country perennially attracts adventurous spirits for its seemingly endless list of activities that stretch from the green canopy of the mountains to the soft sands of the beaches. But it's equally easy to pace yourself. Find a solitary hammock or a sunny spot on the shore, and spend a few hours letting the surrounding wildlife -- from howler monkeys and sloths to parrots and butterflies -- move at a faster pace than you.
Surrounded by tropical gardens that overlook the Cherro Chato and Arenal Volcanoes, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is an eco-friendly property in Fortuna that blends indulgence with nature. Built with recycled and energy-saving materials, the hotel's nearly 40 rooms were then colorfully decorated to reflect the area's warm environment. All accommodations include two queen-sized beds, cable televisions, Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning, while some spaces also feature private balconies.
Take a morning walk next to the river that runs through the property, where flourishing native plants help attract hummingbirds, toucans, monkeys, and turtles. After breakfast, continue on a walk through the jungle to observe the Arenal Volcano. When you return, relax with a dip at the pool or a spa treatment, and then enjoy dinner at the on-site restaurant.
"Casa Luna Hotel is a haven of beauty. Waking up to bird song, sunshine and incredible greenery and flowers is good for the soul."-- Expedia
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 15 – December 15, 2014; must book by November 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2; round-trip transfers from Juan Santamaria Airport to Hotel; trip to Venado Caves, Hanging Bridges, or whitewater rafting class II & III rapids; zip line tour; tour to the Arenal Volcano; entrance to the hot springs; 1 dinner for 2; Wi-Fi; security safe; 10% discount at Luna Spa; 10% discount towards additional activities in arenal area
- All tours include bilingual guide, entrance, equipment, transportation, water, snacks; entrance to the hot springs includes transportation
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $299 per adult and $229 per child (3-night option), $319 per adult and $239 per child (4-night option), $339 per adult and $249 per child (5-night option)
- Contact Ecoterra at 800-867-3169 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing for additional travelers as it changes by travel date
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 31 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • Enjoy By December 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings