A Family-Friendly Escape to Blue Mountain for 4
Blue Mountain Resort • Blue Mountains, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Village Suite ($299) or One-Bedroom Mosaϊc Suite ($336), Sundays through Fridays
- Daily Underground Parking and Wi-Fi
- Late 6 p.m. Checkout (Saturday Checkout: 1 p.m.)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A world of fun awaits the whole family at Blue Mountain, Ontario's largest and most popular four-season resort, just 90 minutes from Toronto.
Since its founding in the early 1940s, Blue Mountain has become Ontario's largest and most popular four-season resort, showing three-quarters of a million people the time of their life each year. Summer and fall bring a host of high adventure to the mountain, including biking, hiking, zip-lining, caving, golfing, and rock climbing.
Village suites are spread out over three different village-centric buildings: The Grand Georgian, Seasons at Blue, and Weider Lodge. Each location is appointed with its own unique style and décor and equipped with modern amenities for guests' ultimate comfort, while the Mosaïc Suites are done up in a contemporary boutique style. Both the Village and Mosaïc Suites feature kitchenettes equipped with a two-burner stove, compact fridge, dishwasher, utensils, and more; a balcony, patio, or terrace; and open-concept living areas. Village One Bedroom Suites feature full kitchens while Mosaïc One Bedroom Suites are equipped with a two-burner range top, compact fridge, and dishwasher. Each features a balcony, patio, or terrace and open-concept living area. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet and in-room movies (for a fee), guests have access to hot tubs, seasonal outdoor pools, fitness rooms, and saunas. All Mosaïc suites and most Village suites are also outfitted with fireplaces.
In addition to the myriad outdoor adventures you'll encounter at Blue Mountain, the Village is home to tons of other recreational opportunities: Try your hand at the climbing wall, take the ultimate leap on the Apex Bag Jump, challenge the ropes course, or play a round on the Cascade Putting Course. After you've had your fun, prepare to have a little more: You'll find dozens of shops, restaurants, and bars in the Village, serving everything from bar-and-grill fare to sushi, and local brew to international wine. At least once, everyone should dance 'til 2 a.m. to DJs and other live entertainment at one of the Village's nighttime hot spots.
"The Grand Georgian was excellent and the room was wonderful! Hope to go again this winter to ski."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays Sundays through Fridays between now and October 31, 2014
- Book by Date: Customer must contact Merchant by September 26 to make booking
- Limited availability on Saturday's for an additional $50; subject to availability and fee due directly to property at booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Reservations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once confirmed with the property, reservations are non-refundable and cannot be re-scheduled; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Village Suites are in the Grand Georgian, Weider Lodge or Seasons at Blue; all are subject to availability
- Includes Daily Underground Parking and Wi-Fi and Late 6 p.m. Checkout (Saturday Checkout: 1 p.m.)
- Late checkout is subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 12-13; October 11-13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings