Ocean Views and Grand Gardens in Victoria
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa • Victoria, Canada
- One-Night Stay for Two in a King Ocean Suite Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- $25 Dining Credit at Seagrille Seafood & Sushi Restaurant or Brentwood Pub
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A Five Star Canada Select resort and a AAA Four Diamond winner? This oceanfront resort is the closest thing to paradise.
The City of Gardens. It's an apt nickname for British Columbia's capital city, a place where if the ocean views and exquisite Neo-Baroque architecture don't take your breath away, the dozens of gardens will. Some are manicured with the precision and diligence of a sushi chef; others are wild, overgrown jungles in which to lose yourself for hours. All of them, of course, make Victoria a sort of year-round Eden—the perfect place to refresh the senses and rejuvenate the soul.
If the ocean, architecture, and gardens still don't deliver you from the oppressive chains of daily life, well, Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa most certainly will. A Five Star Canada Select resort and a AAA Four Diamond winner—Victoria's only oceanfront resort of this caliber—this intimate, service-centric retreat epitomizes luxury. It features, in addition to its own vibrant, meandering gardens, a luxe spa, a heated outdoor pool, modern wood-and-glass design, and an on-site restaurant, sushi bar, and pub. Each contemporary Ocean Suite is appointed with a plush king bed, a fireplace, and a private ocean-view balcony, and equipped with a jetted tub or massage shower.
Start your day with a scrumptious à la carte breakfast at the resort's seaside dining room, SeaGrille, where you can feast on everything from apple pancakes to crab cake eggs Benedict, all complemented by spectacular ocean views. Off the resort grounds, The Buchart Gardens are one of the city's main attractions. What began in 1904 has blossomed into 55 acres of immaculately manicured gardens comprising 22 greenhouses, a sunken garden made from an old limestone quarry, and trellised pathways throughout. Shopping fanatics should head downtown, about 20 minutes south, to peruse boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries. Meanwhile, wine aficionados can sample vintages at Averill Creek Winery, and history buffs unite at the Royal BC Museum, featuring a host of galleries and exhibits dedicated to the natural and human history of the region.
For additional information, visit Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa on Facebook
"Service and staff were incredible. Everybody we encountered smiled and was very pleasant. They delivered on every part of the deal right down to the truffles on arrival. The rooms were beautiful and the view amazing."-- LivingSocial Member
"Incredibly peaceful and relaxing stay. All the staff were very helpful and a pleasure to be around."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 dining credit at Seagrille Seafood & Sushi Restaurant or Brentwood Pub
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Friday and Saturday night stays available for additional $100; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): April 18-21, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings