Spectacular Luxury Resort on the Bay
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa • Victoria, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean Suite With a $20 Credit for the Dining Room or Brentwood Pub, Sundays Through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean Suite With a $50 Credit for the Dining Room or Brentwood Pub, Fridays and Saturdays ($298)
- Valid for Stays from Now to March 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A Five Star Canada Select resort and AAA Four Diamond winner, this oceanfront resort is the closest thing to paradise—savor it all with included dining credits.
The City of Gardens: It's an apt nickname for British Columbia's capital city. If heritage architecture, ocean views, and colorful gardens aren't your cup of tea, try—well, a cup of tea. Top-notch restaurants and a lively cocktail and craft beer scene provide tasty experiences at every turn. Plus, this island destination boasts a mild climate and is green and lush year-round, making any season the right time to visit.
Add Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa to the surrounding ocean, architecture, and gardens, and you've got a sure-fire Escape from the mundane. A Five Star Canada Select resort and a AAA Four Diamond winner—the only one in Victoria—this intimate, service-centric retreat epitomizes luxury. Aside from its own vibrant, meandering gardens, the resort features a luxe spa, a heated outdoor pool, and modern wood-and-glass design. Each contemporary Ocean Suite is appointed with a plush king bed, a fireplace, a private ocean-view balcony or patio, and a jetted tub and separate massage shower.
Start your day with a delicious à la carte breakfast in the resort's seaside dining room, where you'll enjoy fresh island specialties like the house-smoked salmon, complemented by spectacular ocean views. Just minutes away, The Buchart Gardens are one of the city's main attractions. What began in 1904 has blossomed into 55 acres of immaculately manicured gardens comprising 22 greenhouses, a sunken garden made from an old limestone quarry, and trellised pathways throughout. After a leisurely stroll through the gardens, head back to the resort and raise a glass at the Brentwood Pub, which features a heated patio, outdoor fire pit, and lovely marina views. Vancouver Island supports a vibrant wine industry with more than two dozen wineries. The vineyards complement Vancouver Island's thriving farms, breweries, cideries, and dining scene.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: February 5-7 and 12-14; March 14-17 and 25, 2016
This resort is fantastic!!! From the welcoming at reception, to the tour of the resort, the food, breakfast, rooms, and spa! Everything was fabulous.-- LivingSocial Member
We had an absolutely gorgeous stay at Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa. The room was beautiful, relaxing, and perfectly turned out. [...] I'll absolutely be booking another stay here in the future.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed except in pet friendly rooms; contact property directly to reserve a pet friendly room
- No smoking at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 5 to 7; February 12 to 14; March 14 to 17; and March 25, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings