91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Between work and family, life can get pretty hectic, what with those days that leave you feeling like you're skating uphill in roller skates. If you're in need of some "me time", take your skates off and stroll on down to Crieff Hydro Spa for an "ahhh" inducing spa day -- a great gift to give on Mother's Day.
• For £39 celebrate with a spa day including an express facial, full use of the Victorian spa, robe and slippers, a mocktail and a classic afternoon tea.
• Or with £75 get the party started and take a fellow skater along for the same experience.
• Tailored to your skin, your customised Crieff Hydro facial aims to cleanse the skin and leave it feeling refreshed.
• After your treatment, you'll be able to indulge in a delicious mocktail -- a perfect pick-me-up.
• Afternoon tea at Crieff Hydro is all about the details: daintily-cut sandwiches, smoked salmon, chocolate éclairs served with whisky cream, and loose-leaf Pekoe Tea. You could even add a spoonful of extra indulgence with a glass of fizz or Hendrick's gin and tonic for an additional £7.95 per person -- see 'fine print' for more.
• What's more, you'll be able to purchase a spa goody bag filled with treats for an additional £6.50 per person -- see 'fine print' for more.
• Specialising in wellbeing since 1868, Crieff Hydro is situated off Ferntower Road, boasting blissful facilities including a sauna, spa bath, steam room and heated pool.
• Not valid on Mother's Day.
We all deserve a little 'me time' -- click 'Buy Now' to grab your opportunity to relax and unwind.
Want more? Check out Crieff Hydro Spa on Facebook.
Enjoy By 30 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Crieff Hydro Spa
Spa Day with Crieff Hydro Express Facial, Full Use of Victorian Spa, Fluffy Robe and Slippers, Mocktail and Afternoon Tea for One (£39) or Two (£75) People
- from £39