You missed it This great deal for The Pullman Kitchen is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Blue Water Seafood and Crab
3, 4, 5, or 6-Pound Seafood Bucket with Drinks
Napa / Sonoma$69$41.99
The Mountain Winery
Wine Tasting for 2 with a Take-Home Bottle
Napa / Sonoma$65$39
Brunch for 2 with Mimosas in Alamo
Napa / Sonoma$44$21.99
6-Course Omakase Lunch for 1 or 2 with Bubbly
Napa / Sonoma$120$75
The Pullman Kitchen
$30 to Spend on Farm-to-Table New American Cuisine and Local Wines from a Seasonal Menu
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Tucked away in the historic Railroad Square District, The Pullman Kitchen elevates farm-fresh produce and meats to artful Cal-Mediterranean cuisine. Savor seasonal dishes that showcase "the true flavor of the local ingredients" and keep the ever-changing menu delightfully surprising:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink at weekday lunch
• Dine at this Santa Rosa restaurant Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Local wines complement fish, pork, squash blossoms, and other Sonoma goods
"The food here is incredibly fresh and delicious -- and thoughtfully prepared. The dining room is small and intimate with an open kitchen. The kitchen staff is remarkably in synch with each other. ... I wanted to try all of the appetizers, they sounded so great. ... And save room for dessert!" - OpenTable Reviewer
"It Will Only Get Better and Better"
This is what other foodies anticipate from chef Darren McRonald's inspired creations that make the bounty of the Sonoma area sing. His California- and Mediterranean-inspired restaurant is a "breath of new life" according to Inside Scoop SF -- which also reports that you shouldn't get too attached to one particular dish, as the menu will likely be different next time you go. What's hot in the kitchen now? Flaky Alaskan halibut with tender marble potatoes, roasted red onions, and pea shoots brought straight from the garden to Pullman. And we love the unexpected squash blossoms stuffed with smoked mozzarella, ricotta, and mortadella.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 23, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Valid only for dine-in
- Valid only for lunch service on Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Discount apportioned among all items purchased. No item provided free
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per table per visit
• Valid only for dine-in
• Valid only for lunch service on Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
• Discount apportioned among all items purchased. No item provided free
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 23, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms