You missed it This great deal for The George Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The George Hotel
One- (£119) or Two-Night (£239) Cumbrian Getaway for Two People with Tea and Scones on Arrival, Breakfast, and Dinner on Each Evening
- Save 51%
- 11 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Located in the historically renowned market town of Penrith is The George Hotel -- an establishment which combines contemporary stylings with a touch of Georgian opulence, and all just a stone's throw from the Lake District.
• An overnight stay for two people in a classic double / twin room is just £119 (up to a £243.90 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £239 (up to a £487.90 value).
• Easily reached just off Junction 40 of the M6, the recently refurbished hotel boasts airy, elegant rooms which come complete with an en suite, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities, with classic décor, and towelling robes. Wi-Fi is also included.
• Lake exploring is sure to work up an appetite; included with your stay are tea and scones on arrival, daily full English breakfast, and three-course dinner on each night of your stay from a mouthwatering set menu at the swish Devonshire Restaurant.
• Those staying for two-nights will receive a packed lunch on one of the days.
• There is availability for all seven days of the week.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014