100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Located in the historically renowned market town of Penrith is The George Hotel -- an establishment which combines contemporary stylings with a touch of Georgian opulence, and all just a stone's throw from the Lake District.
• An overnight stay for two people in a classic double / twin room is just £119 (up to a £243.90 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £239 (up to a £487.90 value).
• Easily reached just off Junction 40 of the M6, the recently refurbished hotel boasts airy, elegant rooms which come complete with an en suite, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities, with classic décor, and towelling robes. Wi-Fi is also included.
• Lake exploring is sure to work up an appetite; included with your stay are tea and scones on arrival, daily full English breakfast, and three-course dinner on each night of your stay from a mouthwatering set menu at the swish Devonshire Restaurant.
• Those staying for two-nights will receive a packed lunch on one of the days.
• There is availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
The George Hotel
One- (£119) or Two-Night (£239) Cumbrian Getaway for Two People with Tea and Scones on Arrival, Breakfast, and Dinner on Each Evening
enjoy £124.90 savings
- from £119
up to 51%