90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You might think you know your city, but it's time to revisit. Embark on a waking tour with London Premier Walking Tours and you'll experience a whole other side to the capital.
• For £6 (up to a £12.50 value) get one adult ticket for the Jack the Ripper, Kings, Queens, Politics, and Power Tour, or London Underground Treasure Hunt.
• £12 (up to a £25 value) gets the same for two adults, while for four adults it's £23 (up to a £50 value).
• Alternatively, for £3 (a £5 value) receive one child ticket for a Jack the Ripper or Kings, Queens, Politics, and Power tour.
Jack the Ripper
• Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
• The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool Street.
• Tours last for 2½ hours and takes place on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Kings, Queens, Politics, and Power
• Your guide will show you a royally good time: the tour features amplified commentary, a London souvenir for each walker, an accompanying picture guide, and a sound effects machine.
• Highlights include Buckingham Palace, Number 10 Downing Street, the pelicans in St James's Park, the Churchill War Rooms, and the Houses of Parliament.
• Tours last for 2½ hours and take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
London Underground Treasure Hunt
• You'll need to apply all your cunning and common sense to complete a set of challenges -- some quirky and comical -- to find the all-important hidden treasure.
• Timing, team work, and logistics are all part of the hunt, so get ready to bring your A game.
• You'll meet the Master of the Hunt outside Green Park Tube station to receive your treasure hunt pack. You'll have two hours to complete your mission and return to base, while trying to avoid Agent Orange who will be lurking around, trying to distract you and throw you off course.
• Prizes include London Underground merchandise for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place as well as bonus prizes for certain challenges and for all teams who finish out of the top four.
• The hunt finishes back at Green Park Tube and takes place on Thursdays.
Enjoy By 1 February, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
London Premier Walking Tours
Jack the Ripper, or Kings, Queens, Politics, and Power Tour, or London Underground Treasure Hunt for One (£6), Two (£12), or Four (£23) Adults or Jack the Ripper or Kings, Queens, Politics, and Power Tour for One Child (£3)
enjoy £6.50 savings
- from £6
up to 52%