You missed it This great deal for Martin House Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Boston - Metrowest$49$8.99
4-Week Dinners My Way Core Plan (Auto-Renewing)
Boston - Metrowest$239$129.99
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Boston - Metrowest$109$29.99
Emergency Supply Solutions
72-Hour Emergency Backpack Kit for 2 or 4 People
Boston - Metrowest$99$39.99
Martin House Inn
Haute and Historic in Nantucket
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Full Bed ($215) or Queen Bed ($315) Between Now and March 31, 2013, or Between November 2 and December 31, 2013
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Full Bed ($275) or Queen Bed ($438) Between April 1 and November 1, 2013
• Daily Continental Breakfast
• Welcome Beverage
• Late Checkout
Part quaint fishing village, part swanky getaway town, Nantucket manages to preserve its historical charm while catering to Cape Cod sensibilities, with cobblestone streets welcoming yacht owners clad in boat shoes and shoulder-hugging cable-knit sweaters. Here, you can explore the island's many pre-Civil War structures by day and tuck into sumptuous cuisine and cocktails by night.
At Martin House Inn, a resplendent mansion built in 1803 by sea captain and gentleman Nathaniel Sherman in the island's historic district, you'll be surrounded by all that makes Nantucket sing. Classic touches and authentic period pieces in each room will make you want to kick off your wellies upon your arrival, when you'll be greeted with a bottle of wine in a private sanctuary where Old World luxury meets modern comfort. On Fridays, toast your shipshape stay with complimentary wine and cheese in the inn's main room.
Loosen your ribbon belt for included daily breakfasts in the antique dining room and savor freshly baked muffins, breads, and pastries; fresh fruit; and homemade granola. Or take your treats out to the white-washed veranda, the chaises in the backyard, or the stately widow's walk, where you can enjoy a peaceful spell reading or merely soak up the natural beauty of the colorful gardens or Nantucket's historic harbor.
• Tour an old mill house in the town center, or visit the historic Whaling Museum
• Dig into chowder at Nantucket Chowder Company
• Sip a brew and catch live music at Cisco Brewers
• Reserve a table at The Pearl, an elegant white-tablecloth affair serving the island's best lobster
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013