The Escape Kit
• A Three- ($369), Four- ($525), or Five-Night ($655) Stay for Two in a Superior Deluxe Room
• All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Taxes, and Fees
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Referred to as simply the "DR" to the jet set crew, the Dominican Republic is known as a sizzling getaway spot for its crystal-blue waters, tropical breezes, spicy Taíno dishes, and syncopated merengue beats. But it truly takes a DR insider to know that the most heavenly slice of Hispaniola is Costa Dorada beach, the "Gold Coast" of the Dominican. Located on the northern tip of the island, just east of San Felipe de Puerto Plata, this sandy stretch of paradise offers calm tropical waters, exotic sea life, colorful beach bars, and unobstructed views of the shimmering Atlantic and the peaks of Pico Isabel de Torres.
Nestled on this picturesque stretch of famous coast is the Be Live Grand Marien Hotel, an all-inclusive 5-star resort that offers the best of beach-chic at your fingertips. Slip into guest rooms where enormous beds, sumptuous bedding, and classic Dominican décor await. Spacious, spa-like bathrooms and amenities are better than blissful, while the stunning views from your private terrace seem simply too good to be true. Soak up the sun at the lush pool and sun deck oasis, then grab a frosty cocktail at the private beach bar before trying your luck at the on-site casino. With gorgeous green golf courses, bubbling hot Jacuzzis, and decadent upscale restaurants, your insider access to the DR just got upgraded to endless.
• Indulge in aromatherapy, Jacuzzis, steam baths, and massages at the all-inclusive spa
• Go big on the green at the 18-hole Playa Dorada golf course
• Horseback ride, take a tennis lessons, or learn to scuba dive at the hotel
• Roll the dice at the luxury on-site casino, featuring roulette, black jack, slot machines, and more
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
Be Live Grand Marien
Puerto Plata: The Dominican Republic's Gold Coast