We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
The dictionary defines escapism as: "the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities". If your relaxation levels need addressing, then look up today's deal with The Parsonage Hotel and Spa, and seek relief in the true meaning of unbridled bliss with a full spa day.
- For just £33 (up to a £67.95 value) choose between a luxury express facial, 'pro-collagen' eye treatment or a St Tropez spray tan with use of facilities including: 16-metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, steam room and aromatherapy salt room.
- Or, for £66 (up to a £135.90 value) two people can delve into a recreative state with the same deal.
- You will receive a tea or coffee accompanied by delicious petits fours upon your arrival -- plus an additional 20% off signature treatments booked on the same day.
- Built in the early 1840's, The hotel and spa, in Escrick York is surrounded by six acres of stunning formal gardens, and boasts providing the best in luxury holistic treatment.
- Bookings are available Sunday to Friday and valid for over 18's only.
Enjoy By October 30, 2013