• A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room with $30 Credit Toward a Room Upgrade ($525)
• Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room with $40 Credit Toward a Room Upgrade ($699)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room with $50 Credit Toward a Room Upgrade ($875)
• All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals and Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., Daily Activities Program, Kids and Teen Clubs, Fitness Center and Classes, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Taxes and Service Charges
• 20% Discount on Spa Services
• 20% Discount on Canopy La Vista Tours and Rhythms of the Night Sunset Cruises
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Sandwiched between Bahia de Banderas to the west and green mountains to the east, Puerto Vallarta has a stellar location to thank for its emergence as one of Mexico's premier resort towns. It's common for folks here to spend the plentiful sunlight hours snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming, all while palms sway in the background. On land, cobblestone streets weave past bohemian and high-end shops, great for browsing before dinner at one of the city's many restaurants. Last, but not least, a lively after-hours scene of clubs and bars provides an up-tempo complement to lazy days lounging on the sand.
In keeping with the red-and-yellow décor throughout this all-inclusive property, Resort Rooms at Marival Resort & Suites are decked out in crimson and gold and feature one king or two double beds. You'll find a vanity, a mini refrigerator, and satellite TV inside your room, while outdoors, a terrace or balcony offers views of the ocean or grounds. Search for a lounge chair by any of four pools—one exclusively for kids—then fetch a drink at one of the two swim-up bars. Speaking of little ones, the Marival Kids Program fosters wholesome family fun with activities for children and teens.
When it's time to unwind, you can spread out your towel on the beach or book a treatment at the on-site spa. Six restaurants serve an array of international cuisines at mealtime, while the resort's disco stays open late into the night.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014
Marival Resort & Suites
A Beautiful Setting for Your Dream Vacation
- from $525